Libra - Week 5

CeCiMom

I don't think she will, I think her pot stirring days are over, I wish she would, that would be awesome. It would turn Michelle on them too.

After this HOH nobody is going to be scared of Manchelle...She had her week of power...now watch her next week kiss butt.. She bascially has nobody...she is a floater...Memphis and Dan really dont have her back because Memphis knows she was trying to get him out to save Jesse... Everyone is going to use Manchelle until she becomes disposal.

Maybe someone should send her a banner! I hate that she keeps wasting her time running outside every time they have an inside lockdown to see if there is a banner flying overhead and thinking they are about her...

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too am glad too see Libra go, so we can stop hearing how she is running the house, and others are going to have to actually own up to their actions. Unless, of course, the ghost of libra "makes" people vote out those they don't want to. isn't it odd how Libra's "power" to control the house hasn't helped her not get voted out. :animated_scratchchin:

Libra has made many mistakes in the BB house but the one that buried her, was telling Michelle she would vote her out.

I respect her more after seeing how she took being on the block. It could be called good gameplay but I saw the motherly side come out of her that seemed to be a more authentic version of who she must be. Don't get me wrong, I haven't enjoyed her throughout the game but Keesha is far worse.

I was watching the episodes on Comcasts on Demand lastnight I didn't even remember that Jesse, Manchelle, April, Ollie and libra had an original alliance. Manchelle and libra used to be cool with one another. Hell, when Jesse was HOH Memphis straight said i'll choke you if you put up Renny because at the time they wanted Steven out and he wanted REnny out. And when Keesha had HOH and said she wasnt sure who she was putting up April came in and said ANGIE. Crazy I guess I wasn't really paying attn to the game then. But Libra, you got a bum rap in a way gonna miss you my Babies Mamma Drama Queen!

Once Libra's gone it should open up the playing field and they can then point the fingers where they should...but unfortunately this group doesn't play like that. Skreesha will continue to squeek by and they will focus on someone else to blame all week. Dan is the probable next whipping post.

Yeah they are adorable...they havent missed a meal though :lol: Those babies are chunky...They look like a hand full. Yeah she is going to need another vacation... I am glad she is going to be able to speak to her kids in the jury house.. Naw that baby looked white...

Okay, call me dumb, but I have never thought about this before. If they are allowed to talk to family from sequester, how does BB keep family from giving them subtle messages about what's what in the game?

Damn, they still think Libra was lying and didn't have the three votes she told Dan she had. I hate that April, Ollie and Jerry will get away with that.

Marty I'll give them this,they played it smart.They had libra talk to Dan rather than them talking to dan.That way if it didn't fly their hands were not on it!

But it still might come out in the wash later down the road,one can hope. Too bad libra didn't tell someone anyone after the vote and on the way out what April tried to do!

Guess her education finally paid off, she went out gratefully with class. Good for her. I'd love to see how Jerrys loser ass or April for that matter would do being up there for a week, knowing that they are leaving. See how gracefully they act. I felt so bad for her family when they watched trashy manchelle and what she had to say, low.

I have to say that Libra did a very graceful exit this week and it appears the producers were doing some damage control (regarding her family/things said about her).

I really laughed out loud at her DR session where she was saying that "Dan was the defibrilator and she was Code Blue". :animated_rotfl:

In addition, with the way Libra conducted herself this last week, I wouldn't have minded if Keesha would have gone home in her place.

Sharp as marbles, these houseguests. Let's see. They voted Angie out over Jessie, seeing as how she was such a major threat over him. :blink: And tonight was yet another brilliant move, voting Libra out (who is on just about everybody's radar screen) over Keesha (who has been pretty much dominating the game). Dan said it best when he noted that he would greatly benefit by keeping Libra in seeing as how she is such a large target in the house. And yet like lemmings they all vote the same, despite personal benefits to themselves.

CATWISHES, I would had LOVED LOVED to see Keesha go. Dislike that wench with a passion.

CARMEN, they are all going to be kicking themselves in the ass when they get out and watch and see what really happened. I hope regret follows them for a long time to come, for being so stupid and playing for emotions and not strategy.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name