Marital Status: Married

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/b...ibra_10/bio.php

Out this week. (Or it will be April.)

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wont be posting in this thread anymore

It isnt over until next Thursday... and we know she is a fierce competitor... Now it is who you want to take to jury with you or final 2. She is the most hated. Besides, that HOH was obvious who did not see that coming... I knew before the game even started.

I totally see Libra's point of view with the vacation. I would have taken it too...it's JUST a letter. She trusts her family is being well taken of but after the show she can spend quality time with them in a really cool place. Good for her.

She wasn't even the leader of the get Jessie out train. It was Keesha mainly. Funny how they blame her for everything. She's no worse playing the game then the rest of them.

The game is over for Libra. She is happy because she is going to sequester. That's all that matters to her. She has her trip and got Jessie out. She is on cloud 9.

Libra said before she wants to make it to sequester. I read each HG gets $750.00 a week as long as they are in the game or sequester. If Libra spends $4000 a month on day she has to make more then $750.00 a week. To me it's not enough to stay way from my kids.

HA - nice sentiment that she would spend quality time with her kids in Hawaii, but I am betting she won't take them or her husband (he'll need to take care of them while she's on vacation in Hawaii, right?)

AH thanks - haven't watched the show yet, as we have friggin' football on here. I like my Chiefs, but NOT on BB night. Football is for Sunday, people!!! And I drool everytime I see that Denny avatar, just sayin.........

Well there is NO way she would take her kids on vacation with her. She said she needs that vacation to have mad sex with her husband. She said her mother or his can watch the kids.

Glad she got called out on about the fact she would rather take a trip then get a letter from home. I think most of America hates ya Libra. Was it worth it?

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name