April - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

April is really putting peoples business out in the street. I'm talking about ppl she knows outside of the house.

She just divulged about someone who sells cars and has an expensive house because of their prior job. She said they have 'bad credit' so she offered something to them. I think it was a relative.

Not sure if I'd want her talking about my salary and credit for the world to hear.

She's talked a lot about people on the feeds that I'm sure will be pissed off at her when she gets out.

She needs to go .The thing i do not like about her is she thinks she is so HOT.....She think we all do too...AND I wish i could find her eyebrows....

honestly, that's one of the few things i enjoy about her, complaining to ollie about how everyone's so mean and Ollie going "oh america loves you, you're so great"... heh does she have another thing comming.

Don't like her, but it amuses me when she gets pissed off and tries to act like she's on the high road. OH NOES! people are playing the game in BB!

Why does this Chic thinks she is everyone's favorite on BB that America loves her and she said after tonight's fight and how she carried herself America loves her more...Uggg! I know Janelle said she like her hair or something I hope that is not the reason...

April talking to Ollie said that she is going to knock Keesha out one of these days. She said Keesha still calling her bitch. April said she is done with Keesha and she is not talking to her.

I think her hatred for Keesha is purely jealousy. She has a wicked jealous streak, evident when Ollie stood up for Janelle at the POV comp. Two blonds in a room and somebody is goin' down!

She is so weasalely, I cannot stand her, you can see it in her eyes, and when she looks at someone, I can see the wheels turning as to how she is gonna screw them, she has Michelle believeing her for Gods sake, makes me sick, but then what can you expect out of Michelle??? She is as dumb as they get.

I think her hatred for Keesha is purely jealousy. She has a wicked jealous streak, evident when Ollie stood up for Janelle at the POV comp. Two blonds in a room and somebody is goin' down!

They are both just as equally the same...Both will throw each other under the bus.. and both will try to look innocent while doing it...but I still like them...

Why does this Chic thinks she is everyone's favorite on BB that America loves her and she said after tonight's fight and how she carried herself America loves her more

Must be the name.

I have a feeling like I missed something along the way. During the first three weeks of the game, there was a different person inhabiting April's body. It's almost like a Dr. Jekyll, Mr. Hyde persona. Who the hell are we seeing now? lmao I can't believe the change in her.

When I was listening to her in the bathtub with Michelle last night all I could think about was how different she is now compared to earlier in the game. The bad a$$ April showed up when nobody was looking!! I guess it's good she's getting some in the house, otherwise nobody could live with her!! Holy crap!!

I really wonder what's going through Ollie's head and how he feels regret for pairing up with her in the first place. Pooooor Ollie..... rofl.gif

whose fakeness is worst april or keesha?

at first i was one to think keesha fakeness was worst

but after last night show april gets my vote

What is Ollie thinking?!! I am shocked that none of the other guys have sat him down for a reality check. Maybe guys don't do that but WHOA! Start with WHY????

99.9% of the time she looks like all the blood has drained out of her head. Perhaps that's why she's such a b*tch. "You have to keep the BRAIN WET, April!" Ollie, Ollie, Ollie!

PS. uvp I love your avitar...he was a King of Comedy...R.I.P., Bernie.

What is Ollie thinking?!! I am shocked that none of the other guys have sat him down for a reality check. Maybe guys don't do that but WHOA! Start with WHY????

99.9% of the time she looks like all the blood has drained out of her head. Perhaps that's why she's such a b*tch. "You have to keep the BRAIN WET, April!" Ollie, Ollie, Ollie!

Ollie's been busy keeping something else wet.

UPV, I absolutely agree that April is more fake than Keesha, listening to her talk about her "Big" heart" on BBAD was enough to make me puke, and Ollie just sits there like a little pup and agrees with her and adds comments that feed into her way of thinking. They better get her out of there soon, or she is gonna roll right on down the road, and I have a feeling Ollie will not be rollin with her, at some point anyway,lol

HELP? Could or does someone know when April got this obsession with hating Memphis? I cant remember when and why she got so freaked out about him? I know the week she won HOH that Memphis , if he had got HOH would have put her up(i thought only because he new she was coming after him), but she has been hating on him for quit sometime before that. Where is this from? IMO I think she dont like Memphis cause he is the only guy in the house who doesnt drool over her when she walks by. Just curious.

Archived