April - Week 5

CeCiMom

april.jpg

Hometown: Higley, AZ via Arlington, NE

Marital Status: Single

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/b...pril_10/bio.php

Out this week unless taken off block by PoV. (If not her, Libra.)

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe

I HATE, HATE, HATE April...... and Oh the poor baby is so embarrassed because Jessie went home, well how embarrassed are your parents everytime you do the unprotected nasty with Ollie for all if the internet to see

And....she says she's offended by Dan's actions as a fellow catholic. Oh yeah, she's offended. Huh? She's ridiculous.

Has been my least favorite for a couple of weeks now, and everytime she opens her mouth, she shows why.

She's offended by Dan? She should be excommunicated (not sure if they still do that :) if she really is a Catholic..........it's going to take a lot more than confession to rid her of her sins.

^wow. seriously? That's a funny one to hear comming from St. April. Not like she doesn't badmouth people constantly and decieve as well.

Still don't liek April, she has some wicked jealousy over Memphis's car, that's all i can chalk it up to. She's as much of a snake as anyone else in the house, she just happened to be the HOH who got the hosue flipped on, instead of waiting for Jessie/Michelle to get power and sell out her old allies.

I would tell her to get off her high horse, but i'd rather have her running her mouth on the high horse then being on Ollie more

April didn't even fight for the car. Why she gives such a massive shit that Memphis won it I don't understand. She claims to work in the auto industry but every day the price quote she gives on the car goes higher and higher. I think the car's worth $130,000 by now.

I don't think April had jealousy over memphis winning the car she used that as an excuse because she was threatened(rightfully so)by Memphis cozying up to Keesha!

Hope April tightens up the alliance with Michelle in order to get rid of both Libra and Keesha. Would be great if April wins HOH next week to finish off whoever is left between those two.
From one Carmen to another I agree with you completely, btw great name!

Probably around $40,000 tops. We also don't know if it's got all original parts, whether the engine is a rebuild, or if it even has no miles on it.

Either way, it's a classic car, not a luxury car. No GPS, no heated seats, no DVD player in the headrest. Memphis would be lucky if Big Brother tossed in a free set of fuzzy dice. All kidding aside, I would have fought tooth and nail for that car if it was an all original with no miles, basically a showroom car that was never driven. I'm from Michigan though, so muscle cars are more appealing than a tricked out Mercedes...which is what Libra drives yet April seems to not care, so I think the earlier guess that it was just April's excuse to target him makes sense.

I thought she was going to split something the way she was jumping around the back yard once Michelle won. I hope she doesn't regret splitting from the girls. It appears the rest of BB is going to be people floating back and forth from one group to the next depending on who gets HOH.

I would love to see Libra and April up against each other. I hope Michelle goes through with the plan to take Aprils money as not to go on the block.

Has any of the houseguests talked about breaking up April and Ollie? I mean, I know they are not that "strong" (as far as team play goes) , but it would seem smart to try a break them up.

Has anyone mentioned it at all? :animated_scratchchin:

Archived