Keesha - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im so sick of Keesha, she is always talking about how Libra is throwing her under the bus, the only one I see doing the throwing is you Skreesha! Now that her back is against the wall, she doesnt need Libra anymore. Now she is talking Sh*t about her. Since the hoh last nite, I havent heard Libra say one negative thing about skreesha. This was skreesha's idea to vote out jessie, now libra is taking all the blame. I really hope skreesha gets kicked out soon!

Everyone throws everyone under the bus!!! GOD, it's a game. Shut it!

Since this is a msg board about BB and its players I will NOT shut up! I can say what I want about the players when ever I want! Skreesha is a scallywag and a loser and she is 2 faced, know that! She whines about everyone talking sh*t about her when she talks a lot of sh*t about everyone, including her bff renny!

yep bb misunderstanding

give each other a hug :cheers:

keesha and libra nom

Keesha is just Keesha...She talks crap about everyone...but others get the blame because she plays both sides...she flip flops but that bb... Soon it will be her and Renny...Renny hasnt seen the true side of Keesha. Keesha is pointing the knife in her back but she hasnt stuck it in yet...Just talking crap about Renny when she is not around ... I still like Keesha though.. It doesnt matter if Manchelle finds out that Keesha was behind Jessie eviction. She still wouldnt want Keesha evicted...Manchelle wants Libra out for personal reasons. People could go back and say that Libra was kidnapped and force to evict Jessie and she still wouldnt want Keesha out.. Manchelle has it in for Libra and now I am waiting for the pick fight that Keesha will start to secure her stay in the BB house...Take that back, she wouldnt do that Jury votes...

OMG I cannot believe that people cannot see through Keesha, I don't like Libra and Keesha but I cannot believe Libra is the one taking the heat for Jesse when Keesha started the evict Jesse save Memphis shit and Libra went along once she knew they had the votes. amazing how stupid people are.

Libra is peg the villian...because of her mouth and actions of other people in the house talking crap about her...It is easy to sell them horse manever because they want it to be real...

Archived