Keesha - Week 5

CeCiMom

ILoveDaniele just messing with ya :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her boyfriend's sister is a dr, she got the botox free. She also makes very good money at Hooters.

I really hope someone, like Keesha's parents, discuss with her the importance of chewing with your mouth closed. (Listening to her is really gross, and she eats constantly.) A little trick we used on my 5 yr old grandson, "Food tastes better when you eat it with your mouth closed." :eat:

keesha ditching libra

I bet Libra and Ollie go up. April will sweet talk her way out of it saying she was betrayed too. Michelle will have had her pair broken up and if she's smart try to get Ollie up so April doesn't have a second vote in her back pocket the whole game.

I would love to see Keesha go up and April as the "pawn". Either one could leave and I would be happy. I can't stand either of them. Plus, I would like to see their faces when Libra didn't go on the block :) And I'm not even a Libra fan

Heres my thing, I do not like Keesha but she was up in HOH saying that everyone had to stick with her and vote Angie out, she wasnt a threat to anyone but Keesha and Keesha was the only one who was jealous of her and that why she wanted her out.

BUT when April wants everyone to vote out Memphis, suddenly Keeshas all high a mighty saying that shes pissed that April told her how to vote and that no ones going to tell her what to do?

Umm hypocrite much???

She thinks shes all that and so much better than everyone, Im sick of her,I hope shes the one leaving this week!

MissMeliss, you said it perfectly.

Sorry King, I tried to like Keesha but when she got HOH, that was it...If I actually thought that it was part of Keesha's game play, I could deal with it. But with Keesha, none of it is part of her game, she does things on emotion and strictly for attention. The sad part with Keesha is that you can tell she is really like this in the real world.

Skreesha was the iron-fisted, tough-talking Queen Bee of the house for a couple weeks. She

commanded the HOUSE HAGS and the Ancient Mariner to do her bidding. It's going to be so

sweet to see her as the mild-mannered, soft-spoken little ex-queen bee groveling, crying and kissing arse attempting to keep herself off the block.

Your 15 minutes of fame are gone, Skreesh. Now it's your turn to squirm. Your heavy-handed

rule of some of the others will come back to haunt you.

Archived