Keesha - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only real protection Keesha has is Renny. Dan and Memphis are going to cover each other.

They all know that Keesha has been the strongest player and even her own alliance will vote her out over others in their alliance.

That is so true...Marty... That is what I said in Libra's Thread... But I think Dan is going to trip himself up...He cant be sneaky...which is good out of the house but in the house...you cant show your cards..

neither dan nor memphis have done any big game moves without assistant

to think they will be ones to take out keesha is laughable to me

I know you don't like them uvp but they are laying low and letting the others take each other out.

I think they will vote out Keesha if she is on the block up against any of their other alliance members. They would never put her up because April is their target but it the other side puts up Keesha over one of their own she is gone.

who michelle ? renny?

renny is one of most likable hg in the game so they vote out keesha to keep renny the most likable hg there

michelle the best comp player there they vote out keesha to keep a stronger comp player in the game

i never said they werent

uvp this is how I see it...If A/O wins HOH...and K and D are on the block and no and POV is not used then K is out and it will be a shocked because M would be he swing vote... K and M on the block the M is out because D would be the only one voting to keep M...that is how I see it...

keesha it hard for me to say whether she go or not

because she is so good at getting hg on her side and playing victim card

I'm just a pig so I say leave Keesha in the back yard with her bathing suit Please

Memphis and Dan need numbers and I think Memphis is smart enough to realize with Keesha you get Reeny, Dan needs a place and works well with Memphis. I don't know what he thinks about Michelle but we know he doesn't like Jerry. April and Ollie are already 2 that have put a target on Memphis so I think this works group works well for him. Plus Keesha and Dan are bigger targets than he is for now.

Memphis has the numbers, but Keesha is fooling herself thinking he is going to take her to final 2. He knows she is well like..I say if she makes final 4 dump him and stick with someone less likely to win...Because if Memphis is in all the way, no hands down he is going to win..

Archived