Ollie - Week 5

CeCiMom

ollie.jpg

Hometown: Minneapolis, MN via Des Moines, IA

Marital Status: Single

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/b...llie_10/bio.php

If he keeps playing it the way he has... final 3.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe

I hope it's ok to join your convo.....

Here's what makes me mad about Ollie: he has some things he's so "religious"about like not drinking or swearing but then he's having sex with a girl he barely knows on live tv and could care less. I'm a preacher's daughter and while I'll admit PK's can be wild, I would never embarass my father that way.

jmho

Of course it's okay to join the conversation jen_adams!!! :)

I agree about Ollie... if fact some of us around here call him HOllie. ;)

How else was he going to get on the show unless he up played the preacher's son thing.

They all had these little things written in their profiles, "catch phrases" but I don't think it's them at all.

Remember how they played up the Obama thing with Libra..I don't think she has even talked politics in the house.

Isn't it sad that a woman would carry a man thru the whole game only to probably have him win it over her? I hope that happens because Aprils stupid ass deserves it. He is pathetic any man who would just let a woman do everything for him is sad.

Can someone who taped the show play back what Ollie was doing and saying right after the eviction?

I think he might have been making a nasty gesture on National Television.

It might have been an innocent question on his part but he was making a sign and asking what a "shocker" was.

If you look it up at urban dictionary.com you will see it as a sex act reference.

HOllie isn't cool, he seriously does NOTHING besides follow April around and service her. I would love to have him evicted, but it'd be a waste of a week b/c he still hasn't proven he can do anything yet. It's easy to sit and whine about taking the high road and being betrayed when you're the ones that got played

Archived