Michelle - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't Jerry tell Michelle what he was going to do and say during the ceremony? Did she try to stop him?

michelle knew beforehand

her lying on jerry not telling her his speech will backfired

without libra starting it she would never have figure dan was ap

michelle is someone who likes to run with others ideas and claim has her own

I think it's funny how on BBAD she and April were talking about America's Player and thought america made Dan vote jessie out because we hated DAN and not JESSIE, sorry america didnt like Jessie, and that's why they wanted him out.. they are going to be sooooo shocked when they get outta that house.

I think Michele is in a great position after her HOH reign...The only two even remotely talking about getting her out are Libra, who's already got a footprint on her butt and kicked halfway out the door,....and Keesha who knows April and Ollie are her immediate more dangerous threats....

April/Ollie/Jerry want Keesha/Memphis/Reeney/Dan gone so Michele is pretty safe with them..

I think Memphis probably wants her out but his hands are tied as her remaining remaing alliance member..also he would rather have someone else do it to keep his hands clean..which leaves Dan to do it..

Dan though has the whole Jerry problem..if Jerry somehow lucks out and gets an HOH he's going after Dan whom he probably would put up with Memphis...in that scenario Dan would go unless he won POV so Jerry is definitely high on his target..not Michele..

I think she might be in a good spot and doesn't really need to take a side until she wins another HOH down the road... and until then she can go on playing both sides

Despite her whole Jessie fatal attraction thing..she's definitely shaping up as a potential final three...will see..

Let's just hope the HOH is not geared for a Jerry win - that would suck. I agree that Michelle is probably safe for now. Everybody seems to have bigger fish to fry. She is in a pretty good place right now, I'd say.

Marty wrote:

Michelle's baby talk is getting on my last nerve.

As true as that might be..Keesha's nasally whiney voice and chicken kackle laugh, April's me me me me talk and Jerry's, I need 30 bags of coughdrops, gruff get on my nerves a lot more...her baby talk I can overlook......compared to those three.

I was watching HC's yesterday and I completely agree with Gretchen, saying Michelle is drunk with power.. I hate her holier than thou attitude. She's such a bad game player and I can't wait until she goes off on Memphis and he calls her out on everything..

The only thing I like is the fact she is getting rid of Libra, but she can go by by after this week, I almost dislike her more than I have Libra. There is just dsomething about her thinking she is all that when she is not, she is not the smartest tool in the shed, and it is laughable how she thinks she is turning the house upseide down, not!!! Libra was gonna go, I think most any one of them were ready to put her up,lol

Archived