Jerry - Week 5

CeCiMom

Interesting (yet unlikely) scenario. Its not going to happen, but it is interesting. It all hinges on who gets HOH next week. I just don't want one side to steamroll the other. I'm ready for April to go. I'm almost ready for Michelle to go. Then again, I am not too fond of Jerry. Or Keesha. (Actually... Jerry is lowest on my totem pole.)

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like your way of thinking, brainshart!!! If only some of these HGs had a brain!!!

Can you see Angie, Michelle and Ollie as F3 and A or O getting to choose who becomes F2 with him/her?????? Shades of BB8.

RE: JERRY BEING ASKED BY BB IF ONE OF HIS KIDS OR GRANDKIDS WOULD PLAY ON SHOW WITH HIM

I'm sure BB did ask them and they all said HELL NO!!!! Jerry better not show his face in Augusta, GA. That's all I got to say!!!

Of all the HG, Jerry and April are the worst. They suck up to whoever is HoH. I can't get over the real crap that Jerry started about Dan, calling him Judas. There was such malice behind his comments. More than if it was just a game. I certainly am happily surprised at Memphis for being taken aback by the religious comments. Jerry says the most inappropriate things -- He has a very mean spirit.

Jerry was a MARKETING EXECUTIVE !?! I suspect he didn't keep any clients for long! Initially, I was happy to see him in the BBH, but he has shown his true colours. His bigotry, homophobia, small-mindedness, and vulgarity have come to the fore and it's not attractive. Previous HGs had charm and likeability (Chicken George, Marcellas, etc.) - qualities we are not seeing much of this season.

He really pissed me off watching him on last nights show, there is no reason to be sooo bitter towards Dan about changing his vote, Jerry is a Hypocrit, and sooo mean, I really cannot stand him, and hope he goes soon.

Fatcat... this morning was bad too. He told Michelle that he's not going to change the nominations, but he's going to do something to make Dan and the rest of the girls "afraid" and so Dan can get paid back. He believes Dan should suffer and so he's going to use his "power" to try to do that.

Jerry... I truly hope that when you come out of the house.. the audience boos you.

I confess, I did like him at first.

Upon viewing & reading of his behavior over the past week, he is now one of my LEAST favorite houseguests. Dan, who I initially did NOT like is one of the few houseguests I am rooting for. (the others being Michelle, Memphis & Renny at this point)

joyami... I've run across people who while Libra was "THE" most hated houseguest still liked her. I suppose there are SOME people who like Jerry. But I think that number is dwindling day after day.

OK, well I wonder what in the H Jerry is gonna do that is going to make them afraid???? He is turning into a piece of work. I just could not believe that he wold hate someone over something like a reality tv show and Dan suppossedly breaking his word. I like Dan, and I am beginning to like Memphis, and I would feel better about Renny if she would stop with the Keesha worship,lol

He's telling Michelle now what he's going to do. Its going to be in his POV speech. Jerry... you are in for a shock when you come out of the house. We do like Dan and we think that Dan can hold his head up high after he leaves the house. You? You are going to be hated on by a LOT of people.

what is he telling Michelle???He is the one we dislike , not Dan,lol

OMG Fatcat, I'm so glad I'm not the only one listening to him talking to Michelle. I am sick to my stomach about the things he is planning to say to Dan.

No y'all got it wrong, I don't have the feeds, I was asking what is he saying he is gonna do or say to Dan?? But I am saying he is a mean old bastard,lolol

What is Jerry's beef with Dan about? Dan "breaking" his word? Doesn't Jerry remember doing the same thing or does he have selective memory?

Maybe Jerry is jealous of Dan and Memphis and that's where the animosity is coming from. Maybe I've missed it, but I haven't seen Dan slinging around the religion card at all.

he's gonna tell Dan that he is Judas and he is a rat. All kinds of dirty stuff to make it look like he will be put on the block. It's so sickening fatcat. Really.

as I said he is a mean old bastard and he will have a surprise coming when they boo him after the show, he is trying to get with the younger ones by acting like he knows a thing or two, not, for someone who is older and has experience in life should know that to be able to forgive is a wonderful thing and he just needs to let go for Gods sake, it is over and done, I hope Dan stays and stays passed Jerry.

I have yet to read anyone liking Jerry. I would be really ashamed and embarrassed if that was my grandfather! I was hoping on the first ep that he was going to be a nice old guy...well he certainly SHOWED ME!!! He's simply awful!! Many of them this season are. My head is spinning actually! In the past, the "bad" HGs were so likeable...not this year! YIKES! I really hope Dan can outlast Jerry! But I'm worried he won't b/c even though Jerry is a pain in the A$$, I dont think anyone really sees him as a threat. Time will tell I guess!

For those of you who might go to an eviction show in the future (when Jerry is being evicted).... could you all do me a favor as Jerry comes out the door?

Boo and then make a cross in front of your face (the same one that Jerry said he was going to do to Dan, telling him to burn in hell).

Archived