Tuesday, August 5

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how would dan get in trouble ollie and jerry , michelle are voting the same?

renny and jessie make nice

renny giving him a haircut

april is holding court to make sure the vote will go her way

Who's been watching the feeds?

Why is Memphis all pissy toward Michelle.

Why does Michelle look mad?

Why is Skreesha all dressed and fixed up?

Why does Libra want to eat her dinner standing up?

Thanks in advance.

Skreesh-"poor Jerry" she says this all the time when it's around meal time.

Sorry GingerSnaps I can't answer I missed a lot today.

I am watching right now and Dan said April said they did what Keesha wanted when she was HOH so it's not fair if they don't go with April's wishes. Libra turns and says you can't keep doing that each week. OK so they do it one week only when Keesha is HOH what about when Libra is HOH will she expect to have her way.

Memphis is saying he wants Jerry on Slop next week to. Now I don't like Jerry but I really think for these HG's to have no compassion for a 75 year old man is pathetic. Talking about each other is game play but this slop I wonder how his health will handle it.

MEETING IN HOH RIGHT NOW

april trying desperately to get hg to vote out memphis

libra cut jerry off again

Keesha hates people who lie right to your face, does she not see what she is doing. Now Angie was evicted because she was coming after April and the others. Keesha cannot keep her stories straight on why she targeted Angie because she will not tell the truth and that is she was jealous of Angie and Memphis so she got her out and now she is with Memphis.

April is making good points to get rid on Memphis he is a stronger player Jesse just likes to yell a lot.

I'm not defending Keesha. I think she and April are equally vile. An hour ago, April and Ollie came to the agreement that they would want an alliance with Jesse/Michelle over Keesha/Libra, so they're all sitting there lying to each others face.

Michelle and Jessie on other feeds...adding up 2+2 and coming up with Dan is America's player....they are convinced of it!

I'd love to know how they're all figuring it out without a bb bug whispering in someone's ear. Doesn't make sense. I haven't seen Dan do anything to give it away.

Jessie was talking about the crying on his shoulder...saying Dan kept looking in the mirrors...

also she was just talking about other things he does to (didn't catch because I had feeds on quad)...

she was also making comparisons of Dan to Eric, how Dan is so trustworthy...makes him the most suspicious, etc...

she is absolutely convinced of it...

Did something happen to make so many fishies show up for so long?

I'm wondering if Jessie is getting evicted for threatening to hurt Dan if he gets voted out 4-3. I'm not sure but it might say somewhere in the rule book that you're not allowed to threaten another player. Can someone enlighten me?

Archived