Jessie - Week 4

CeCiMom

My eye candy is an idiot if he would have played it cool last week, he would be in there...But he showed all of his cards and now he is like us watching tv and reading the live feeds from BB!... He looked hurt when he found out it was America who voted him out...He played it off well, but his face told everything...

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no matter if he played cool or not he was leaving

No surprises in the interview...same tool he's proven himself to be time and time again.

I always knew Jessie had a pinhead...but he looked extremely puny in comparison to Julie. I def agree his arrogance and self-centeredness is his way of trying to compensate for something lacking in his life. He really seems like an unhappy person...but I don't feel sorry for him...I'm just glad he's gone.

I agree... kind of about the eye candy too. I'm not big into buldging guys, they're uncomfortable to hug and too hard to massage... but I'm weak when it comes to a man's legs and DAMN... he wore those jeans amazingly!!! I was kicking myself for not paying closer attention to him while he was in the house.

It makes sense to me. bigguy is just saying we would have had the exact same outcome even if AP was not in play. Dan wanted Jessie out and they were going to nominate Jessie anyway without any input from Dan.

Thanks Marty. That was my point exactly.

It makes sense to me. bigguy is just saying we would have had the exact same outcome even if AP was not in play. Dan wanted Jessie out and they were going to nominate Jessie anyway without any input from Dan.

dan vote wouldnt have been a mystery if ap wasnt involve

so again to ME it made no sense

I have to in a way disagree!...Before Dan was AP he probably would have voted for Memphis.. But when he became AP he had to try and persuade people to put up Jessie... He began approaching people. When he approach Keesha, Keesha told Libra and Renney they had Dan and she ran to Memphis and said we have Dan...Then Memphis approach Dan with an allliance and told him how his game strategy was for them 2 to get to final 2.. ( The girls are going to take each other out because they play with emotions him and Dan just have to sit and let the peaces fall. Libra would go first because Dan and Memphis can beat Keesha and Renney easily) This sound very good to Dan and that is when the alliance was formed between Dan and Memphis ( I like that Memphis, he is a sly one, I think Brian might be right Memphis could take it all the way) . IF it wasnt for AP Dan would have never ran to Keesha trying to convince her to talk April in putting up Jessie and the alliance would have never form and Memphis would have been going home. If America didnt force Dan, Dan wouldnt had the backbone to pull it through because he didnt want a target on him...America force his hand because he didnt have control of his vote last week.

No Dan and Memphis have had a buddy thing going for a long time. I think Dan would much rather go with his BB friend Memphis and not crazy Jessie.

I think for sure that the America's vote went exactly as Dan would have gone.

In this case you can't say it was "outside influence". All along Dan was hoping that America would pick Jesse because that's who Dan wanted out of the house. If AP would have picked Memphis, then that would have been "outside influence".

Actually no. He said point blank the person he wanted to go after was Libra.

He simply said AFTER the fact that he was glad it was Jessie because he figured it would be easier to get him out than Memphis.

Had Dan won HoH I highly doubt he would have put up Jessie because he specially said in the DR Libra was his target.

If America had no say in this game it wouldn't be on. Simple as that.

You mean like Survivor, right?

Oh wait...never mind.

very true lol

Personally, I don't care why or how.............I'm just really happy that he's gone :animated_bouncy:

and, about his head........every time I looked at him, I thought "egghead".........not in the usual sense of the word, but I think his head is really shaped like an egg, it goes from wide at the top to a very small chin.......makes me think of an egg, every time!

i think jessie is holding its own

Jessie is just oblivious to what people are saying. They make good points and try to get him to respond, but he's so stuck in his own mind on what he THINKS they are saying that he just doesn't get it.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name