Jessie - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap he was completely pissed off that America voted him out. And WOW he is smaller than I thought - he even looked short compared to Julie! BTW - who else HATED Julie's outfit last night? That gold skirt was the most unflattering piece of clothing I have ever seen her wear (or maybe anyone).

Jessie showed his true self when he did the interview with JC.

He was soooooo pissed that AMERICA voted him out and not Dan.

One of his biggest regrets is because he lost 15lbs and is totally shredded? WTF?!??!

Why not regret that you stirred up crap and that is what was ultimatly your demise. Why not regret keeping your big stupid body builder mouth shut and breeze through this week when you knew Memphis was the target.

What a musclehead! He is very immature!

He also ripped on Dan because he was chosen as AP. He was making fun of Dan because he was looking in the mirror?!?? uhhhh hello pot meet kettle! He also ripped on Dans hair?

He has respect for Memphis and Jerry because they both take care of their bodies and are in good shape.

This guy is a total tool and has a lot of growing up to do.

He is the type that feels his actions are always justified and correct.

I said it once and i will say it again

YOU CANT POLISH A TURD. and that is what Jessie is.

The You Tube one is called BB10 Jessie on The Early Show :flex:

Jessie was and idiot. He thinks America made a mistake. It was a really short interview.

Jessie showed how arrogant he really is. I was actually feeling bad that he was going home, but that interview remnded me why he's such a tool. He's completely pissed that America voted him out. I don't blame him for being angry, but he just proved how clueless he is aboout how he projects himself. I think he's fully shocked that America wasn't wowed by his buff body and "big" brain. He's so baffled now, just wait till he starts to read the boards and see the tapes. I wish someone besides Julie would have interviewed him because she seemed to be struggling with his arrogance. Craig Ferguson should interview him, he could mock Jessie to tears.

I chalk it up to him being young and completely in love with himself. To make fun of Dan because Dan looks in the mirrors made me laugh hysterically. Jessie did nothing BUT flex and preen for the cameras/mirrors. My favorite part of the interview was him saying he was consistent in his sleeping all the time. Is that some sort of super genius strategy?

Thanks Moxie ~ It seemed like it was start to finish but it wasn't 11 minutes. I will have to wait for my boss to bug out of here before I can watch CBS one in peace.

OMG I just watched the full version. What a tool. What an a$$! It is all about Jessie!

I can't wait to see the Housecalls interview. I am sure Dick will give him a hard time. :lol:

Give me a break people!

You act like Jessie is such an ass because America voted him out. How would YOU like it if the reason you're sitting at home after being in the BB house for over a month is because someone with outside influence had a say in the vote?

AP is garbage. It was garbage in Season 8 and a big reason why ED and Danielle made it to the end. It is garbage this year. It will always be garbage. The only people who should have a say on something when there is MONEY involved are the people playing the game.

America has no place in a game like this. Period. Jessie should go roid rage on America and start slapping random people around or something.

"Personality of a teaspoon." ROFL. That is so funny. Sayonara, Jessie. I am SOOOOOO glad they voted him out and glad that America had a hand in it. Jessie has zero to be arrogant about which makes his arrogance even worse. I am just glad we won't have to watch him rant and rage needlessly, anymore. Now.....on to better things.

Ok, I really didn't see a problem with this interview. He just found out that America basically hated him. He's taking it quite well and I agree... what reaction was Julie wanting to see? I imagine his feelings must be hurt. I'm glad he reminded "us" that what we saw with Dan was his personality. Say what you will, but as a former Jessie "hater" he's a good friend to those he's friends with. Loyal and proud. He has some redeeming qualities.

Oh...I love that Julie mentioned Favre being traded to the Jets... crrrrrrrrrrazy!

Give me a break people!

You act like Jessie is such an ass because America voted him out. How would YOU like it if the reason you're sitting at home after being in the BB house for over a month is because someone with outside influence had a say in the vote?

In this case you can't say it was "outside influence". All along Dan was hoping that America would pick Jesse because that's who Dan wanted out of the house. If AP would have picked Memphis, then that would have been "outside influence".

I just can't stand how self absorbed he is. It is me me me or I I I with Jessie. Yes he is loyal to Michelle and has shown a sweet side to him but that other side overrides the sweet part.

Jessie is his own fanclub.

In this case you can't say it was "outside influence". All along Dan was hoping that America would pick Jesse because that's who Dan wanted out of the house. If AP would have picked Memphis, then that would have been "outside influence".

this logic makes no sense

It makes sense to me. bigguy is just saying we would have had the exact same outcome even if AP was not in play. Dan wanted Jessie out and they were going to nominate Jessie anyway without any input from Dan.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name