Jessie - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't make that much difference to me but would rather see the look on April, Ollie and Jerry's face when their alliance member goes out the door.

YES Marty... nothing better than a surprise, that is as good as it gets for me... when one side gets blindsided...

Having everyone keep voting out who the HOH wants is WAY more boring than anything Jessie might bring entertainment wise..... he's no great loss.. I find them all boring frankly, so lets see a shake up

i think that will be the surprise she referred to that she would be telling him on the early show.

also Jessie is a real creep! I cant believe he called Dan out like that on tv.

He is sooo imature.

I wonder what his reaction will be when he is told that it was ALL of America that voted his butt out.

oh well you cant polish a turd!

Jessie saying Dan doesn't go to church on Sunday, to Julie. Well, Catholics can go to church (mass) on Saturday to meet their Sunday obligation.

Wasn't Dan's sister cute? I thought so.

I am just glad he's gone and glad that it was a blindside! From the moment he ran to tell April what he heard he was dead in my eyes. Don't like that kinda bs.

Also, when he was with Julie not only did I not like what he said about Dan, but when she was asking him about people saying he was arrogant (sp) to me that is how he treated Julie, with an air of arrogance!!

Jesse said his name shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence with arrogant, well guess what turd breath, you put your name in the same sentence yourselve!! Fool is as fool does!!!

Glad your D U N....done!!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name