Jessie - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I definately think that is true, she evidently was telling Ollie how much she loves her sex,lolol my my she definately will do most anything for attention, ya know??

well there is nothing Jesse can do or especially say that would help me like him or want to keep him in the house,lol, I guess one thing I never do is sugar coat,lololol :devilish:

Yesterday my cap fell off of a front tooth, so I will be here a lot today, I look like one of the clampets with my tooth gone in the front, so I am forced to be in the house today,lolol

OT - Sorry about your cap Fatcat. I lost mine at a wedding once and wanted to cry. It was at the table while eating.

As for Jessie, he's too much of a cry baby for my liking.

I cannot believe he was in the sauna room all by himself stuffing face, he always is either pouting or yelling and sh*t disturbing,lol I can never like him, not my kind of guy.

Yes it is soo embarrassing when your cap falls off , I was working and I had a customer, had to leave and go home,lol, I just hope I can get right in tomorrow,lol I am gonna go to the movies with a friend later, it will be dark, and noon willl see :giggle:

I can't say I like Jessie but I don't dislike him as much as those catty Mean Girls. I want someone in the house to be able to bust up that group. Jessie has a huge huge ego but he is not a mean person so I will give him credits for that. I even don't mind Michelle anymore. She is pretty funny at times.

The only people I truly dislike are April, Keesha and Libra.

yep, they do not need Jesse to break them up, as a matter of fact, they are cracking as we speak, they will implode before the week is over is my guess, I say blast him outta there,lol

I can't wait for Jesse's reaction if he does get the boot on live TV!!! I'll bet he'd be 'roiding out on us!!! Let's just hope the audience at FOTH boos him!!! Think Jesse would just lose it with HG if they do boot him?

If K, L, R & D have any sense after Jesse is voted out, they should just tell them April made them vote this way!!!

It will be even better, since Julie said Jessie's name first last week to scare the crap out of him............this time, when she says "Jessie", he'll just think she's gonna tell him he's staying again.

I hope they have A & O on camera.

Jessie has no one o blame but himself for his up-coming and well deserved eviction. He has isolated himself from the others with Michele and has made no effort to interact with the other hg's. At least Memphis has seen his former alliance is a sinking ship and is attempting to mend his image in the house. Jessie and Michele will continue their pity party of two all the way to the end.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name