Jessie - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the reason he is defined as being arrogant. He can talk in a cohesive manner when they are talking about him, but when it is a question about anybody else, he gets all foggy and doesn't hear them.

Jessie is comparing Renny waking him up to Renny coming up with a baseball bat and smashing his window. That makes no sense! Thank you Gretchen for calling him out on it.

Jessie first said she didn't apologize, then says she wasn't sincere. Now Jessie is getting defensive about being a light sleeper because Gretchen said he was a light sleeper.

Jessie says, "What? You don't like sleep?"

UGH

lol

This is also my first time watching Housecalls this season but couldn't resist seeing how he did or did not answer questions.

It's pretty obvious to me his comprehensive abilities are not very good. That may have something to do with the reason he uses so many words incorrectly or makes them up as he goes along. :animated_scratchchin:

janelle told michelle jessie is ugly

Today, I am really loving this show.

I hated Jessie because he was an arrogant, ignorant SOB. Even though he was caring to Michelle, he really has to seriously grow up and learn that the world doesn't revolve around himself.

So seeing him getting eliminated (however it came to be) was a great moment for me. Then, to have Michelle wind up winning HOH and very likely getting rid of one of my other least favs (Libra/Keesha/April) will be a joyous moment for me.

The fight inbetween and the break up of the "Mean Girls" makes it all that much sweeter that those two faced liars are finally telling the truth instead of blaming others for talking behind others backs.

The only thing making it even sweeter? Jerry is on slop again. He is totally on my sh*t list for the way he is overreacting to Dan's "betrayal". Memphis is right. There are some things you can't take back when you talk about another person. I used to like Jerry. He used to be my favorite. Now? His hypocrisy in blaming Dan for playing his own game (even though it was really ours) when he betrayed his own ally (Brian) in the very first week just blows me away.

But I only started watching since BB All Stars. Have there been other truly magnificently great weeks that people can remember in BB History?

this is best by far in this season

because the big shakeup flopped

yes tifferoo...in the picture forum

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name