Jessie - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad this idiot is GONE....out of there......by-by!!

I've seen younger kids with better attitudes than this guy........I could have thrown something at the TV when he was talking with Julie after the show.......the boy hasn't got a clue!! I hear the circus is always looking for new clowns!! :party_smilie:

Thanks for the link Marty!

Jessie is such a liar! When he and Michelle played pool after the 'hug', Jessie told Michelle that it was personal and not the game! If he 'couldn't have played the game any better' then why is he at home???

When is he going to figure out that we ALL think he is arrogant and that we don't like him, which is WHY we voted for Dan to vote him out?

Ginger... that is the goal. Not only is his head disproportional to the rest of his body.... if we add enough pages... his head might eventually explode OR... make room for something foreign to occupy his skull... like a brain maybe?

Does anyone anywhere on this forum remember Dan swearing to Jesse on the bible and on his cross? There has to be someplace in a thread or LFU that someone saw or heard this. GOD pleas show me the money (proof)!!

Who does this pile of excrement think he is? Talking about Renny being off her meds? He is the BIGGEST low-life to come out of BB. Heaven forbid he take any responsibility for ANYTHING he did in that house.

I'm glad they voted him out. He needs to fade into obscurity where he belongs!! :angry:

• 1 month later...

He'll probably make more money modeling than any of the others in their "B" movies.

Although he was so annoying with his constant nagging...he did keep the show interesting.

All muscles and little brain. I'm sure the gay community thinks he's major eye candy. As a heterosexual female, I wouldn't give him a second look in a magazine. He needs a paper bag with cut outs.

Thanks for posting this info.

:)

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name