Jessie - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He may be rude ...Crude...but he is my eye candy...

Im gaining a little respect for the guy, I love how all the hags blow up screaming and hollering but Jessie remains calm.

Yep, and he's moving up my popularity ladder.

true Jessie is good to have around because he and Michelle together might do some Mean Girl damage.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend!

I must admit I am starting to pull for Jessie!He has provided for some great live feed!!jessie.jpgBB-372-F3-July-18-2008.jpg

If Memphis was "single", April would be all over him.LOL She wants him out of the house more than Jessie. Guess, Jessie isn't her type.hehe

This is making me crazy - has anyone noticed how Jessie eats? He keep his food packed in his cheek forever. Chews a little bit and swallows, then repeats eating process. All the while talking too. ICK!!!

I still want to know what the heck that was that he and Michelle were reading... It was a peice of paper and they kept putting it under the pillow whenever they though someone was coming, finally BB must have caught on that they had some paper and were reading it, because the feeds went to FotH and when they came back they were all on the Girls in the HoH room for a while then went to HoH room and Ollie and Dan... It didn't have too many words on it, from what I could see before Michelle put it under the pillow...

I think in the POV competition Jesse won a letter from home. I believe that is what he and Michelle are reading. My sense is that Jesse doubts that it is from his family. Could be his paranoia again. They went to FOH and when they came back it sounded like Michelle had gone to the diary room and complained about his letter.

I have had my doubts about letters from home after the Dick "code from home" issue. After that season, all of the letters have been very general. No inside jokes, no private nicknames, just: We are so proud of you...Everyone is chering for you... <insert pet name> really misses you.

Now, they may actually be from family members, but have to be scrubbed by producers to prevent "codes". But there aren't mentions of Big Brother events. I think Jessie had a point to doubt the authenticity of the letter.

If Jessie decides to create a big stink about the letters, we may see the DR sessions press the HGs to keep Jessie. And a guarantee Jessie/Michelle HoH victory.

First I'm hearing about a letter from home. But I'm curious as to why he would have to hide it too.

Why would Jesse be suspicious of it...maybe he knows something. Could be there's no one to send him a letter and that's why he is suspicious.

All very interesting.

Maybe Grodner sent him a love letter...my dearest Jesse, I got a thing for you, but I got a bigger thing for the skanks. Yours truly, AG

Well, I'm going to do it. I'm going to say it.

I like Jessie. He has grown on me. Almost like a fungus...but I like him.

I don't even know why, I just know that I want him to stay.

there was some talk in the live updates of Jesse telling Ollie that his letter was a fake, and then telling Ollie why, but the updaters said it went to FOTH,?????

I cannot stand Jess, and never will like him, and I am getting past the point when I want him to mess up the mean girls, hey after the display of night before last they are gonna mess themselves up fo sho.

And there is no way that April wants Memphis, she has stated before she prefers dating African American men, said it several times, so sorry Memphis is the wrong color,lolol

I wish Jesse would be the one evicted, and I think his arms suck, he sucks, he cannot look good to me because when he opens his mouth Sh*t comes out , and he is not cocky in any way, he is a titty baby,just sayin

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name