jessie.jpg

Hometown: Huntington Beach, CA via Rudd, IA

Marital Status: Single

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/b...ssie_10/bio.php

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He gives a whole new meaning to dumb jock. He simply cannot string together one intelligent sentence let alone two. He uses so many words incorrectly. I find myself squinting, leaning forward, and going " What'd he just say?"

Jessie is saying the comp wasn't fair to him or tall people? And Jerry is agreeing?

And April had an advantage being double jointed?

No Jessie, you are just a human blow up doll and not worth the purchase price.

Damn he is disappointing.

Dep

His body looks great. But he should swim laps/cross train and get really flexible. He needs to lay off the muscle training, start simming 10 miles per week; running 10 miles per week; and biking 10 miles per week. I swim a couple of miles per day but that's it but hey, I'm almost 60. But I know a lot of guys Jessie's age or older who cross train and they are, in my opinion, the best, most in shape bunch of guys I know. Plus they often train in packs, so it's good for the morale!!!

I'm just watching BBAD from about 1:45 a.m. EST and Jesse is in the BR w/Memphis planning who April must put up!!! The guy needs to seriously cool it. And if I were Memphis I would be playing footsie with Keesha right now, so she'll put in a good word for him to April. Don't know who April will put up, Jerry and Jesse (or wait and back door Jesse...this kid might have a Veto Comp Giant Chess Game (remember that from seasons past???))

April's already ticked off that Keesha is being social with Memphis so K better lay low with him. April doesn't care about past alliances with anyone. She's the most disloyal in the house. She's already said she's putting up Jesse and Memphis and she doesn't care about her promise to Michelle. Nice girl.

Well I was a little excited thinking there might be a change in the house and not the same alliance of 7. Looks like April is sticking with the plan.I was hoping we would see some new alliances form and others bust up.

It should be another boring week.

very boring

Jessie is falling for the proposed April/Ollie/Michelle/Jesse alliance though, it seems, or is it just my imagination? Isn't he thinking that he and Michelle are safe? Idiot.

I'd love to see everything switch up in the house too. New alliances all the way around. They'd all really start hating on each other then. It would create drama.

If Jessie and Michelle can convince Libra and Keesha that they really do have an alliance with april and Ollie, that may create a large enough rift between KOLA. Keesha will "try" to team up with Memphis and Dan with possibly Renny joining in.

Team JAMO going against KRDM...that would be exciting. definately brains vs. brawn situation. That would leave Jerry and Libra as swing votes or pawns.

The house is stupid for not taking him out. I still don't understand why they didn't..

Okay, I'm about to do something that I can't believe I am... but I think it's only fair to since I've bashed him for so long. Now, I need to give credit where credit is due and actually say something nice about him.

*deep breaths*

It was nice of him though last night to run and get Michelle some water after she fell. At first I saw him walk away and I thought, "what a bleeping bleep" but then he came back with water and held her while she drank, rubbing her back. For a moment, he was actually....

omg dare I say....

sweet? thoughtful? Idk...but it wasn't anything like his usual @ssholey self.

I guess I should be glad it's not the end of the world and he's back to his regular self-absorbed self today.

:|

I posted last night that he was sweet for taking such good care of Michelle.

He may have a HUGE HUGE ego but he does not seem like a mean nasty person. Heck Evel Dick has a huge ego and I liked him. I don't like or dislike Jessie. I don't get the extreme hate people have for him. I really think they should have evicted him yesterday and that was a big mistake on alliance of 7.

Chatterbox - from Wikipedia

The word "tool" may be used as an insult, describing someone who is being used by an establishment willingly (as a sycophant), or unwillingly (as one who blindly conforms). Alternatively, the insult "tool" can imply that a person is unable (or unwilling) to form an independent opinion on a given topic.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name