Libra - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read elsewhere Michelle/April made a deal earlier that did not include Jesse. During BBAD I think April was complaining to Renny how Jesse was in her face right after comps. Eat slop and go home, Jesse!!! There must be more to April than meets the eye!!! And isn't that Ollie who I now call Oilie useless?

She's in an alliance with the HoH. She hasn't won a competition. If she helps the house get more food, she should be pretty safe.

At this point, the house needs to get rid of Jessie as he is an even bigger threat (with this budding couple alliance).

I have to say here as I posted in Renny's section. I was wrong about Renny being weak. She has my respect! The way she hung on in there. Way to go Renny! :cheshire:

If Dan tries to nominate Libra, he might find himself on the block. :bangin:

Why? The budding \couple of april and ollie isn't bothering anyone, apparently.

This HoH win, may draw more attention to Ollie and April's "relationship". If it appears that Ollie and April make decisions together, like Jessie and Michelle, there will be even more attention.

i didn't mean the couple thing would bother people, but an alliance of four. Two people are pretty easy to deal with, but four...may be a little harder to beat. Especially when 3 of the 4 have won competitions.

libra is sitting pretty for a few weeks april and ollie are biggest targets imho

Looks pretty good for Libra. She'll go to sequester and have the vacation away from her family...that's what it's all about for her.

No game at all.

I must go back and read previous posts, because I swear I thought posters were saying Libra was controlling every nomination and eviction. If she has that much control and is such a HUGE threat that warrants her alliance evicting her, she must have some game.

She is sly... I am not sure how she keeps keeping herself off of the block. She is a HUGE threat, HUGE! I know that April and Keesha were talking and April told Keesha that she doesn't trust Libra and that she is just waiting for the right time... Well April, it is now the right time! Get that fork-tongued twit out of there.

I must go back and read previous posts, because I swear I thought posters were saying Libra was controlling every nomination and eviction. If she has that much control and is such a HUGE threat that warrants her alliance evicting her, she must have some game.

LOL Francis, you beat me to this. Hate finds new ways everyday to rear it's ugly head, doesn't it? :lol:

She is sly... I am not sure how she keeps keeping herself off of the block. She is a HUGE threat, HUGE! I know that April and Keesha were talking and April told Keesha that she doesn't trust Libra and that she is just waiting for the right time... Well April, it is now the right time! Get that fork-tongued twit out of there.

Are you kidding me? April knows that Libra will not put her up and she has bigger threats in the house than Libra at this time.

I don't see Libra a threat to anyone but Jessie...and maybe Jerry. When the numbers get smaller, I can see Libra possibly being a threat to Memphis and Dan. I just don't see her having the power over anyone in the house, but then again, I never did.

She's about as much of a threat as Renny, maybe less.

Oh, she's a threat. She just had to get that heat off her. She can win an HOH and she's not afraid to make a move. I hope she gets it next week. Then it will be the Coven three HOH's in a row. :lol: I'm loving that name, "The Coven".

Memphis is going home this week, unless he wins POV for himself. No one else in the house will use it on him, especially if she puts Jesse on the block with him.

If Libra wins HOH next week, then we can say good-bye to Jesse's butt. But, I'm looking ahead again. :lol:

Have you noticed Francis, that Jesse has picked his target for throwing under this bus this week and it's not Libra. I think he knows that a dead horse with the Coven. Poor Jerry.

I've come to the conclusion that I don't think we should think it's a negative thing for Libra to leave her kids, I bet they are doing a lot better without her. People usually behave the same in and out of their element and she's nothing but a lazy thing who prefers to stay in bed all day. I can't picture her caring for kids, especially twins who take alot of energy and she looks like she has none.

The only time she leaves the bed is to stick her hand in a bag of potato chips and most of the time she eats in bed anyway.

LOL Francis, you beat me to this. Hate finds new ways everyday to rear it's ugly head, doesn't it? laugh.gif

It sure does.

Francis, you're right. She WAS called controlling on here pre-HoH competition.

It just doesn't matter what she does. She's either "lazy" or "loud" or "controlling". :closedeyes:

Archived