Dan - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan as Americas player having to hug a HG please that's to easy. I bet it's Renny because he gets along with her. Plus Grodner picks who and what he does regardless of what they say the votes are BS.

He is having fun, not on the radar screen, bigger fish to fry before the floaters. But he is interesting to watch.

I think i'm going to vote for Dan to hug jerry. Hugging for 10 seconds is easy money, and I just think it'd be more funny than awkward if he was hugging Jerry.

One thing (although this is definately as a result of editing, I've been slack on the live feeds due to vacatoin) but I feel like the Renny-Dan alliance i've been waiting for is gradually falling into place. Renny is there while April badmouths Keesha, informs Keesha. Keesha knows that she's not necessarily in the clear with Libra and April, and from other conversations knows they don't really like Dan all that much. Maybe she can pull in Memphis if he gets through this week, that's a foursome that would be pretty tolerable (Renny and Dan being fun, likeable HG would help to cover for Keesha's cattiness)

I thought the pep talks were fun, looks like he's having a good time in the house.

LIBRA!! For starters it'd repulse him to no end. And she'd look real uncomfy when he did it. AND he'd need to trick her into it and she's already so suspicious of him..... HA!

I think the laying low isn't a cop out. He could probably do well when he chooses to. I think he's waiting for it to get down to the wire when it's his turn to go. Then he can win a single HoH and put up the only people left (that one alliance). Nobody really is a friend to him. He's their clown. So he could put up absolutely anybody and they can't throw it back on him or call him a traitor (especially if there is no "enemy" left to nominate). So if he puts up the right people he is then able to create an alliance with a few of the others and then just cross his fingers and hope they can pull out 1-2 more HoHs. Then Dan will have made it to the endgame. All they could do is talk trash about him behind his back because calling him out to his face on anything would backfire. They'd look like fools when he replies calmly and without aggression.

With Angie gone and Memphis destined to follow, Dan's the ONLY one I'm rooting for. Everyone else in there can piss up a rope.

His quickie conversation in the bathroom with April was l.a.m.e. His interaction with these house guests is almost uncomfortable to watch. I see him being the second or third person in sequester. The other HG don't see any value in keeping him in their alliance. At least not at this point.

If this new alliance gets going Dan can't play the meek role anymore. He needs to step up and play stronger. I think if he hooked up with Memphis they could get really far in the game. Dan stay away from the women in the house. They are all crazy and toxic.

I think Dan realizes that he has to step up his game now...at least I hope he does. I don't think we've seen him at his potential ...physically he should be better than that lame attempt he made in the endurance comp...that he threw...and everyone knows he did too....except he didn't really do well in the pov comps...so maybe I'm giving him too much credit. Being a teacher, I thought he'd be smarter...his lame conversation with April to get Jessie nom'd just threw up a red flag to her. He was not very subtle...so I'm doubting his ability to strategize and manipulate others. Everyone already suspects him of being AP...that's not going to help him at all. Everything he does now will be under scrutiny.

He's still not on anyones immediate hit list...but after this week's eviction...he'll be put on the spot because he's basically told each side they have his vote. One side is going to be pissed at him....and could cause him to go up on the block if the hoh is on the other side next week.

If "America's/Producers'" make Dan vote to evict Memphis, Dan's game is really screwed. Unless Dan is completely stupid, he'd better work on Jerry. he needs to cover his a$$ if he votes against his "new" alliance.

If Libra suspects that Dan is "America/Producers'" player, she'd better do the same, or HEr game is screwed, as well.

"America/Producers'" player

lol...I like this...but maybe we should just be truthful and call him exactly what he is...PP...Producer's Player ;)

If Jeshelle really made a stink about his letters being fake, the Producers may get Dan to evict Memphis.

By the end of Eric's time in the BB house, "America/Producers" were against Eric, so we/they made him do things that jeopardized his game and alliance. I don't see the same reaction to Dan. Dan's gotten a great edit (not a Poopert edit, but a good edit). I can't see America voting to screw up Dan's game by telling him to vote for Jessie. Memphis has recieved minimal coverage, where "The Jessie Show" revolves around over-inflated pecks and ego.

I imagine the fight scene from Friday night will be critical to how America votes...Memphis was not involved in the fight...so depending how they edit Jessie, Keesha, Libra...could be all the difference to those who do not watch live feeds or BBAD.

I like Dan but I didn't like the was he fake cried to get a hug. I can't stand when people do that because when I cry I cry from the heart. I don't cry in front of people often but in rare times I have I didn't appreciate people who have said "That's not going to help you" as if I had complete control of it. People like Dan, Jen, and Josh who can cry on cue make it difficult for people who are actually showing their real feelings.

I am dying to see how the edit the fight scene if the do show it. I think Keesha made herself very ugly in the fight but wondering what edit CBS will give it.

I REALLY wanting to see Dan and Renny as the final 2. For me, they're the most entertaining house guests. I love a good sense of humor and those two make me laugh all the time.

Not only are the funny... they're intelligent too. The way both of them took a back seat the 1st few weeks has worked to their advantage. Granted, they had to learn the hard way to keep their mouths shut for a while but, in the long run, it worked out. When they do speak up... what comes out strategically is spot on.

Soooo... I want this new alliance to work. Dan and Renny have to bring some baggage with them but, even the baggage is protection. Renny brings in Keesha and Dan brings in Libra. They also have Memphis working with them.

Even though they think they have to worry about Michelle... I don't think they do. Michelle isn't going to jump on board the S.S. Funk Ship (that's HOllie and April :lol: ) Plus it was April that promised her Jessie would be safe. Michelle will blame April just as much as the others that voted him out.

I would just as soon see Michelle jump in with Dan, Renny, Memphis and have Libra and Keesha flop back to April and Ollie.

If we would just pry Renny way from Keesha it would be all good.

I think Jerry would stick with his "Angels".

I would like to see Michelle with Dan, Renny and Memphis too. And, I think that if Dan, Renny or Memphis win HoH... she will!!! After they get out April (or HOllie) then they would probably get Jerry out. But, the following week would be Libra or Keesha, imo.

Archived