Thursday, July 31th Tv Show

uvp

jessie pride wont make him drop

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ollie crying foul at jessie for wrapping his hand around pole

Thing with Renny too is that she's used to standing up all day and used to using her hands for doing hair, so I know this sounds dumb, but I bet her hand muscles are stronger than any of the others... I did some stylist training in high school, and using your hands all day to cut hair gives your hands a workout...

I just want to jump in here and say how much I hate Jesse :) Don't kill me. I really wanted hom to go tonight. Happy for those who didn't :)

:hide:

i hope so ollie needs to go up

Ollie and Keesha are skeered shitless, that's why they're flapping their gums. Plus knowing Jessie's temper, they're trying to rile him up, keep it up, that's give him even more reason to hold on LOL....

Thanks Ginger... I just happened to think back to when I was in high school and we only worked on dummy heads for a couple hours at a time and at the end of it our hands would be killing us from using them in ways we weren't used to... It makes your fingers really strong too...

mjcs--I don't think anyone likes Jesse. We just want to see the mean girls squirm this week for their stupid move--not voting Jesse out

I'm down with that too. LOL. I just soooo wanted to see him gone.!

jessie out

Archived