Thursday, July 31th Tv Show

uvp

should be a good night or not depending on who win hoh

ap gets reveiled

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just mentioning to another member that I'm kinda wishy-washy about them having an endurance comp. tonight.

On one hand I really want to see one... it's been too long without an exciting all-niter. ;)

On the other hand. Since this week will be the AP week. I don't think the person that wins an endurance HoH should have to have outside influences to their reign. It's usually a tiring, difficult comp and it's kinda not fair that someone else would have another agenda besides winning the game, IMO.

I have a hard time with it whether I am here or not, well, I am not typing at work,lol, but for some reason this wireless keyboard is too big and gives me trouble, I am about ready to go get a nice small on again,lol

Well, I have a nice boss but I still don't like the flaunt in his face that I am playing.

fatcat I have a wireless one at work and I have to keep the keyboard drawer pulled all the way out for it to read the signal.

Well, 4 more hours for the show!

10 minutes to go

most of the good websites I cannot access, but hey, I can come here

If that little laughing smilie wasn't there I would be insulted... In my opinion there aren't any other websites for BB other than Morty's...

who you guys think got it?

not a jerry fan but if bb is gonna show jerrry crap they need to show keesha crap

Did Skreesha's face hit the ground during the earthquake...it looks like she's wearing the grass. ha ha ha.

Ha Ha....Jessie's bye bye wave to Libra was hysterical. She's so upset Libra...she continues to scrap her finger food out of the dish and shove it in her mouth.

When Skreesha verifies that Jessie "is not safe." We all know darn well it will be Angie voted off.

I keep thinking that the edit they give Keesha is still making her look smart and like a nice people. If the TV watchers only know went on behind the scenes.

keesha what an actor

OMG - she just made Angie out to be a royal bitch. Her Steven argument does not stand up.

You are a "ditzy blond"--she says her housemates know she now not one.

Wow excellent speech by Angie.

Of course Jessie's speech is all about Jessie...he has an ugly shirt on. The respect word must always be in his speech.

Archived