August 5 & 6 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:31 BBT

Ollie surprised that BB turned out the lights....

Talking that Thursday's HOH comp will be a short one because last weeks was a long one...

Talking about being living together for a month and equate that to 8 months outside in real world...

Ollie says he'll be disappointed if her doesn't win HOH "baby don't be disappointed in yourself"...talking that if it came down to him Michele and Jesse in HOH would it be obvious if he threw it...April says "I would want to win it"....saying if he wins it he'll put up "Libra and Dan" they will know they are aligned with Jesse/Michele....and if they win it they'' do their work..April says "then I'd throw it then" and would fight to death to get it against anyone else.."even Jerry"

April saying Libra will be all in his ear..about her and Ollie...Ollie says "I would campaign...to have Jesse put up Libra and Dan"...because Dan never gave me Jesse "his word"...

April worried about a Reeney win as Libra?Keesha will use it to have her put them up because she isn't part of our "alliance"

complaining about being in HOH and says "it was fate" they met...

1:42 BBT Downstairs seems things have quieted down and all the girls seem to be asleep now..

1:44 BBT

Ollie the benefits of leaving early "you get to see more goodbyes"..April says "you don't get to see them all"...April says they show 4 and show the nicests and the meanest...

Right now Ollie and April are the only ones up talking everyone else seems to be in bed..

Ollie talking about his "big lips" April says "their gorgeous" and ollie says "his nose" while April says he has a "cute nose"

1:49 Ollie/April playing scenario.....

1:53 BBT Libra awake and so is Libra..Libra saying sometimes she wants to walk in DR and say she's done.....talking there are some "good people" inthis house....and Libra telling Keesha and reeney they are a couple of them...Keesha "ahhh...this is an experince of a lifetime"......Libra talking about missing her kids..Reeney "black babies are sooo cute" Keesha "they're mixed..and are usually cuter"{i guess to Keesha the white adds cuteness..oh brother}...Libra continues crying {actually sniffling} ...Reeney talking "you'll regret it the rest of your life" had she not come..

1:58 BBT going out about the "opportunity" Reeney says... Keesha "it will make a stronger person" in the end Libra worries that her husband's job could be jeopardized becase his wife is a raving "lunatic" on national TV.

2:00 BBT Libra going on feeling sorry for herself...talking about if your not strong in the real world that in the house "there would be no way..." Libra says it "broke me up" thinking about her kids.."miss my husband too"

Keesha "my mom and Dad" when Libra asks who that person is for her...and JJ too saying she respects "his advice"

Libra and Keesha saying normally they are not "criers"

Libra said "you had a fucked up birthday" saying that she needs to "share her birthday"

reeney says "who pooped" Keesha owns up "georgeous girls poop too".. she starts that uber obnoxious laughing..

they continue talking

2:05 BBT

In HOH Ollie and April still talking..not game just relationship/ respect/ appreciation talk....

"i'm out..not much happened tonight... Libra threw every hint at April she's jumping ship and that she's starting to play with her gut...April and Ollie foolishly believe Dan's word of Keeping Jesse will hold and Jesse will stay in a 4-3 vote....Dan was called to DR then disappeared from the feeds after he got out hmm who did America pick. Memphis walking around like he's staying and hasn't really bothered to hide it ....tonight Dan made his plea in the hammock for us to vote out Jesse for him..as not to screw his game over....be back tomorrow}

10:30AM BBT: Everyone is up.

Libra and Keesha in BY talking. Memphis sitting on the patio couch. Today is Libra's Bday.

Michelle and Jerry talking in Kitchen. Just chat chat about school.

Libra is bummed. "I am sure someone is crawling by now. Renny told me its okay. The babies are fine"

April"Renny really understands. She is a sweetheart"

Libra" each day I am here I am just over the moon that out of all the people that tried to do this, I am here"

Libra" I am second guessing myself, 'what am I doing here?"

April" They are proud of you. (is she talking about the babies that are wondering where mom is) They are supporting you. They are watching and proud of you."

Jerry is asking Renny about the clean up of New Orleans.

Libra" I haven't been away from my family for any birthdays. I have big birthdays. Girl, do yo uhave a big birthday?"

April " We rent out a club."

Libra" I want to rent out a skating ring. You can bring in alcohol if you rent it out. I want it to be a theme. You have to dress 70's"

Libra' Last night I pissed off ollie. I dont care, he has an attitude. He got defensive. He said' you all are hanging out with memphis" I told him you talk to jesse. So I am mad at him, but not you.

April " oh yea''

Libra' I am a type A personality. I pay all the bills, but I cant control what people are doing in the game."

April " this game is so good for my control and OCD. It is the best mentally for me."

10:50AM BBT: libra is complaing about Jesse.

Libra"He called me out week 1, 2, 3. He tried to F*me hard. And you guys are talking to him "hi jesse'', I cant stand that kid. YOu are in my alliance and nobody cares that he attacks me. Yesterday I was mad being called up stairs, talking to me like I am a little kid. "This is what what we are going to do" everyone acting like I am not with you. But at the same time we have to talk to people in this game. I would rather talk to Memphis than Jesse. Wouldn't you?

April" oh ya, I come out and play ball with memphis"

Libra" Jesse called me the F*out and I am not going to forget it. I am after him. But you know where my heart is. I am going to walk out of this house what I said, and what I didn't say. So excuse me for being upset today. Ollie hasnt won anything but he is telling me what to do. And Jerry telling me what to do. Everyone doubting me.

April"I cant apologize for them"

Libra" I know, Its my birthday , I miss my kids, but I am not going to dwell on that sh*t. I hate Jerry. You will see his true colors after HOH. His old ass will be up there no matter who wins."

Renny comes out, hugs libra and wishes her a happy bday.

Libra and Keesha in hippie room doing a very good job at whispering. Going over her conversation she just had with April.

Libra did tell Keesha that April told her that Keesha and Renny have an alliance.

Keesha"what? who said that?"

Libra"April said that people are telling her that the 2 of you have an alliance. So, April has Ollie and you have Renny and I am left alone.''

Whispering continues and I cant really make it out. Sorry.

All feeds are now on Michelle in spa room doing her nails. Still in the unitard.

11:21 AM BBT: Libra is in the Retro Room with Keesha they are talking about a piece of jewelry that Libra's Dad got her from Iraq. Libra syas she misses her mom and dad's advice. Keesha said that they would be happy with the decision that she has made.

11:30AM BBT: April has been called to the DR a couple of times but she doesnt go until she is done with make up and hair.

Keesha and Libra are still b*tching in the hippie room

Keesha" I bet they dont even know what that banner said"

libra is complaining that she is going to talk to people in the house. "I can talk to whoever the F* I want."

Libra leaves to do make up.

Michelle is wrapping the leotard around her bathing suit.

Jerry's in the bathroom and his is making a bunch of noise. Libra is on the ground laughing. Michelle is cracking up. Michelle goes in the back yard laughing her head off. Ollie asks what is so funny. She tells him the gross details. :animated_rotfl:

Michelle" I am going to make a line of leotard bathing suits."

Libra, Renny and Keesha laughing about the farting going on in the bathroom. libra and Renny want to go finiish doing their make up but they don't want to look Jerry in face when he comes out.

Renny "He is still going. I bet there is diarreha all over that toilet"

Libra" I cant, I cant."

Renny " If I see it I will get sick"

They start talking about shoes and makeup.

Renny " Dan is trying to win america's player with his little projects"

Keesha" We all knew that"

Renny leaves.

All feeds on Keesha and Libra

Dan just got called to the DR (Maybe to get the AP vote)

Dan just asked "do you think they transcript every word we say" (yes)

Feeds cut immediately to Memphis and Keesha.

Keesha" I can give to sh*ts about what people think back home. I used to care but now I dont give a f*ck.

Memphis mmmhmmm

Keesha' the meeting upstairs was comical"

Memphis"I wish I was a fly on the wall"

Keesha doing a fake April voice"well, I havent made up my mind, Memphis is a strong player"

Memphis says he is going to take money from april. Put her up, then take 5K to take her off, but not do it.

Keesha"April told libra that she was going to put me up next to you. Everyone know we are in an alliance. It pisses me off that she is not going to keep her word. I kept my word. She plans on taking Jerry all the way to the end.

Memphis" that is smart. He is an old man. You can win. Its so stupid to say its you and me to the end. Its bs. When there are 10 people here its stupid.

2:55 pm BBT. Renny and Keesa laying beside the pool. Rennie says Jessie is shooting them dirty looks from across the yard. Keesha says that is because he is getting nervous. Keesha thinks the OD lock down had something to do with the Late Late Show. Ollie is doing laundry. Ollie asked Renny if she was cooking something. No, but she made tacos earlier. Ollie says something smells good.

All feeds on Jessie and Dan who are stretched out on the BY sofa. (Jessie has on dark shades so I don't know how Renny could tell he was giving them dirty looks.)

3:05 pm Jessie goes into the house. All 4 feeds are now on Dan sleeping on the BY sofa. Talk about a slow day!

3:15 BBT Jerry sitting at the kitchen counter reading a container and sneezes twice without covering his mouth. Jessie sitting at the kitchen counter eating something and no shirt on of course... Renny doing dishes.

Ollie is now sweeping the kitchen floor.

BB camera zooming in and out on a picture in the HOH making it blurry then clear (exciting stuff here people!)

April laying in bed in HOH watching the spy TV

Keesha is in the massage chair and Renny is painting her toenails... no talking.

3:10 pm BBT. Keesha is lying on her bed. Ollie, Renny, Jessie and Jerry are in the kitchen. Ollie is eating at the counter. Jerry is having a protein shake. Renny doing something with tin foil. Jessie sits down at the kitchen table, praying before he eats. April is lying down in the HoH with her quilt over her. She appears to be watching the other HGs on the monitor. Ollie is cleaning up the kitchen, putting things away and sweeping. Dan comes in from outside.

3:20 pm BBT. Keesha and Renny are in the spa. Memphis quickly checks the sauna tempature and then leaves. Renny says Keesha is getting a nice tan. Keesha says not bad for a blonde, blondes are usually fair. Renny painting her toes, Keesha in massage chair. Renny says that moral of the story she was telling her earlier, about Renny's childhood, was that it doesn't matter if you have any money if your Mommy and Daddy love you. Keesha was raised very down to earth. She was taught that you are not better than other people. Renny doesn't judge anybody, but she can tell a lot about someones character.

Meanwhile...Dan and Ollie are lying on the LR sofas playing their ball game. Oh no! Ollie drops the ball at 191, they were going for 300. Jerry comes into the LR. He's down to 193, has lost 10 lbs. Dan is wearing a shirt in hopes that Monica will see it. Jerry asks how, is she watching the internet feeds? Dan doesn't know, she was either going to watch all the time or not at all. Dan says maybe he will wear the shirt again tomorrow (for the live show).

3:30 pm BBT. Memphis is in the shower. In the spa, Renny saying a person whom is really selfish is selfish with their feelings too. Keesha keeps repeating she hates people who think they are better than others. It's stupid. It's stupid. They are talking about April. Renny whishpers about something April said and Keesha says April has a snotty side that comes out. They belive at this point they have a true sense of how people are, and what they are like outside the house. Renny thinks Keesha will get a lot of offers when she leaves BB. Keesha thinks Renny will. Renny is one of the funniest people Keesha has ever met. They are so glad they met. Renny says Keesha doesn't realize how beautiful she really is, on the inside. In the LR, boys are talking about model planes, Dan's potential wedding. (Ollie and Jerry said they would both be there.)

3:40 pm BBT. Rennie joins the boys in the LR. She threw a wedding for 212 people once (for her daughter), it was awesome. If Rennie ever gets HoH, they will probably see a picture of her daughters wedding. Some of the brides maids were a pain in the ass. She spent a lot of money on the wedding but it was worth it.

Jessie and Michelle whispering in the boys bedroom. Jessie is questioning of Dan. Dan admitted he doesn't go to church every Sunday. Dan swears when Jessie beats him at chess. Michelle says everyone got called to the DR except Michelle and Jessie.

BB: You are not allowed to talk about your DR sessions with other HGs.

Jessie is talking like he's going home. If he goes home at least he has his integrity. Jessie says you don't know how you'll act on the block until it happens to you. He's been feeling like everybody has been talking about him for 3 weeks. If Jessie goes, Michelle will go next. She may have a chance against Jerry. Jessie coaching Michelle that if he goes, she has to get Libra out of the house.

In the LR, Jerry reminising about the military to Rennie, Ollie and Dan. Korean war, when females first started joining the Marines etc.

Archived