August 1 & 2 - Live Feed Updates

10:45 BBT

Ollie and April in HOH..Olie asking "do you believe it" asking if they dennied yelling and talking about her saying they are mad because "they got called out" about it..

Michele comes in saying the altercation is getting "passed along" and is tired of it.......she says 'if you guys issues" amongst yourselves ..its not healthy if you don't "clear it up"....Michele saying she just heard yelling "after the fact" and the people who fight should keep to themselves and not get others involved "the whole house got involved" ...April reassuring she didn't say she "confirmed jack shit"

Michele "its fucking nuts" saying it a continuous thing.......Ollie says from now on people need to quash it ....April "i don't want to hear it from anyone" saying she's stressed saying it's an absolute nightmare....Jesse comes in...April saying she doesn't "need this bullshit"......Jesse saying it was said.....Michele saying "Jesse it doesn't have anything to do with you"

April and Ollie saying its ok..."its over"..."its all good give her a little time"......Ollie saying "she knows" about Libra and Keesha...

April remaining calm....while Jesse going on saying Libra "repeated everything that came out of my mouth"....Ollie says "we all know the true story" and says "trust that"...Jesse says they were trying "to pull everyone in"..

April saying Reeney is freaking out and already told jerry "to fuck off"

The hus April say "let kick ass" about POv because she already has "one person in mind"...telling Jesse "I'm not worried about you"...Jesse .... April saying to jesse "I need you" tonight in POV.....

Jesse keeps going on......roping in Libra as "being constant"...Ollie saying he knows..they leave....

Ollie "he's scared to death".....

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10:58 BBT

Ollie and April talking....Ollie says you want me 'to clear it up" and sends Ollie to talk Libra and Keesha and says to come back up when he's done...

Ollie heads downstairs but is stopped by Dan and his "provers 22..23...24" and says "I'm going to read that to then right now"

He heads in to a brewing Libra and Keesha..who are stilll fuming about Jesse and Ollie says "everything is good" and that April believes her..but wants to keep it quiet tonight.....They both go on about Jesse.......and Ollie says she'll tell April theirs. concerns......Kessha saying "this is just the begining" and saying "where did Reeney's name go".....Ollie tells them to relax....Libra "I know for a fact what lies were told"..Ollie "just focus on the competition"

Keesha and Libra.....contine to fume but Libra and jerry apolgized for getting upset for trying "to calm me down"

Libra "he's the dumbest down" saying "if even he heard it" she should have sit down and keep his mouth shut....

Jeery rasping his way through..scenarios....Reeney telling Jerry that she can't put Michele up because of the deal...

11:07 BBT

Ollie says "I can't stand her fucking guts"..about Keesha....April hmmm maybe she'll put her up in place of Jesse......Ollie going on about Keesha talking shit about April saying "its a lot of jealousy".....Ollie continues on about Keesha...."if you put her up it won't accomplish anything" saying forget it for now "but don't forget it"...Ollie says "I believe what Jesse said was right" "I think he told the truth" saying he could tell Keesha wasn't telling the truth when she didn't say that about Steven..

Ollie saying the fight "blew up and caught fire" and they are "super mad a Jesse"...April thinks they will vote out Jesse and Olie saying he still will vote out Memphis.........Both talking Michele and Jesse need "to win bad" about PoV

Ollie says he glad he sent him down to calm then down...

Jerry comes in and says everything "are all cool" and tells April 'to stay cool"...saying "you're gonna get three days of this"

Jerry says they are still talking about Jesse but Aprils says Memphis can't go.....Jerry says Michele will go up if one of them winn..Ollie says "but she gave Michele her word" and April stop Jerry saying she doesn't want to talk about it..."i just made my nominations 2 hrs ago"..April ..telling jerry "i don't want to hear the fights ....the arguments ..and just concentrate on the power of veto"

Jerry tells April they were going to put April up if they got POV......Ollie asks who they heard that...Jerry says from "One of us"..April telling him.. "i know"

April called to DR.

In bedroom April Reeney and Libra still seething about the fight saying about Jesse "broke ass mother fucker"

11:20 BBT

Libra comes back in saying she went to get her nail polish'''saying "his funky ass" wasn't laying in his bed...Keesha saying maybe its time to give Jesse "a dose of his own medicine...he's a child..he's a broke ass child"

Libra saying that it was fucked up the way April delivered to them what she heard from Jesse...

Keesha "he better pray he gets POV" Reeney "and he might"..Libra saying "just the idea being in sequester sickens me" Libra saying he had to "live in his car" and Libra saing "america sees me?"..goes on America sees him and all the trouble he's caused...

LiReeney ask what she meant .an exasperated Libra "explain it to her" Keesha mubles a few words and Libra goes on looping thge "my feeling were hurt"....Libra saying it was "fucked up" the people "don't "give you the benefit of the doubt" that you can do well in comps and that others are better than certain things.......going on Jesse "made stuff up"

Reeney "he needs to go..period ..end of story....." Libra saying Jesse wants to stay in the house so Jesse can "eat up all the meat"

Libra "She's his bottom girl" about Michele while Keesha "If she thinks she's such a bad ass" yelling at her she says "I'll show her how much of a girly girl I am"...Libra proudly saying that we back them off us tonight...

Libra saying she told Memphis "every dog has his day in the Big Brother House" and he has a chance...reeney brings up about April wanting Memphis...Keesha saying "it would be stupid on my part" if she keeps Jesse.....Liubra says she's gonna tell April that Jesse needs to go..

Jerry comes in and rasps his way that he's smooth thinks over with Ollie and Aprill.. "America sees you ASSHOLE!" libra goes on about Jesse...

{Jeez sounds like nerves have been struck}

Goes on about Jesse and we get FOTH briefly...

they are talking more calmly know....acting dumbstruckk about the "steven comment...Libra and Keesha say they will not vote out Memphis over Jesse ..Libra saying "I can't" Keesha agrees...Jerry saying "I don't have a choice"....

Libra saying "If Michele wins it that's our worst case scenario" Libra saying 'every week" Jesse will be "my target"

Libra talking about threatning Michele if she uses POV 'You're gone next week"

11:36 BBT

Michele and Jesse going over the fight and Michele upset "they're bringing my name into it".....Jeese tells her what went down..talking abouit Reeney telling jerry "to go fuck himself"...they continue their low audible fastfire whipering..."April wants me to win" POV......Michele going over her non involvement.....

Jeese "The cameras don't lie"...Michele I know makes his fart sound as Libra goes by and gets a "Fuck off Jesse" from her

Michele "wanting to clear it up" with all the "he said she said"......Jesse saying that Ollie believed him ...

11:43 BBT

The Jeese hate full swing...with Reeney libra and keesha..."I can't....he's an asshole" Kessha "he is an asshole" LIbra say he's going to act like "nothing happened" when Libra says she'll do a Reeney and they will work out//Reeney telling Libra "don't go there" and that they only worked out once.....Keesha gets up to go se what they're doing....but just wals past the Sauna room without saying anything..

Libra going to talk to April and she is tired "of getting abused" by him{she was the one yelling like a fool}

gets up to see if keesha needs to be backed up....leaves.....both are in the kitchen with Jerry wondering "do you think it will be tonight" about POV.......Memphis thinks it will be tonight and says she's going to go listen....

Michele comes out...eats while Libra obviously is aggitated............she's not talking while Michele talking about birthdays and something "is considered rude"

Libra talking to Memphis hinting to him she's cool with him.....Memphis reads the proverbs that Dan found ..Libra saying "he reads them to me" at night......

Keesha asking the time "11:50" "wow" thinking it was earlier..."this is how he's going to play the game" Keesha says Libra not even paying attention.."what" and repeats it...Libra says nothing...

Jerry talking about his weight....

11:55 BBT

April comes out of DR and Libra asks "are you ok" and April says she doesn't want anyone in her room "sometimes you just need to get away"..Libra "good for you"...they are talking POV thinking it will be tonight...Libra "Why don't we just go to sleep night"..Libra saying they will wait till Michele and Jesse go to bed before they call people...

Michele comes in "did they say anything about POV" and April tells her "nothing"

Michele talking to "My litlle poopies"..the fish..

Reeney Libra saying BB will wait "for the last person goes to sleep" before pov will start..

Libra saying "ill be up there" because April is "going to bed shortly"

Libra and April head to HOH...Libra saying "my stomach is killing me" inside HOH Oliie leaves to let them talk..

Tells Libra she trusts her and should have not listened to Jesse and should have "waited 8 mins" before she went down to confront her..says "I'll apologize to Keesha diffrently"..libra going on "people don't give me the benefit of the doubt in competitions" starts tearing.....Libra saying "its a amazing"..how he twist it..saying "I'm sorry I had to see it" But April says "you stood your ground"....Libra still saying "the benfit of the doubt"..admits "I said that" what jesse said..saying she was cool "on my way" after she left HOH mad.....goes on about Jeese......Libra going how she should have approached...is glad it does.....if jesse goes on and if he gets HOH its like "we're getting punked"...Libra saying she can't put up with him anymore...

Libra "om swear on my kids" that Keesha didn't say that about Steven......Libra going on how "keesha "lost it" calling Jeese prick...Libra "I'm nobody's bitch"..Libra saying I'm sorry saying she may throw it to memphis....Now libra getting all aggitaed again...

April trying to smooth thinks over saying she overreacted what Jesse said....she understands what jesse was intention was when he came up to tell her what was going on..

Libra talking in circles...."it hurts my feeling" .."It hurt my feelings"..what "hurt me" saying she "wasn't going to trust anybody" now crying saying she was basicalliy the martyr for the alliance and now "I can't take it"....April saying 'if he needs to go this week " then he needs to go..

Libra crying people doubting her worth..."its fucked up" saying that "its his game play" saying if he goes..Libra telling her to have a conversation with memphis......goes on about "the car" trying to get her to talk to Memphis...April "he has no choice then to put me up next week"..April about Jesse "I can't be with him next week"

12: 21 BBT

we have FOTH for a couple minutes now...

12:25 BBT Still FOTH

12:37 BBT Still FOTH..{maybe POV got started}

12:45 BBT FOTH with Trivia {so its apparent POV is probably getting under way....}

1:15 BBT FOTH I guess I'll wrap it up

{Double Double Toil and Trouble: Fire burn, and caldron bubble..and did it ever bubble..so much that it boiled over but good throughout the entire house..Tonights feeds were magic if you like BB fights, and if you do, tonight was no dissapointment...After Libra felt she got slighted for being inferred at being worthless at comps and making April feel she won HOH only because she was "short" Libra went down to discuss what went on loudly with Keesha...Unfortunatately an eavesdropping Jesse ran up to report to April what was being said, only to have April go confront them with his words...When the three were able to untangle their brooms...all hell turned to a very stupid Jesse. Keesha did bash April in front of Ollie before she turned her wrath on Jesse. Libra yelled, scream called him a liar.."your outta here" 'he's an asshole" only to admit what he said about her was infact true but taken out of context....Keesha went off calling him a loser "broke ass motherfucker" and told him he was finished with him also..... Michele's name was inadverntly put into the mix by Keesha/April only to get herself told off by Michele..Jerry tried to defuse the situation bt telling Libra to "shut the fuck up" so he could talk, only enraged Reeney who told him to "fuck off" for his "inappropiate" behavior..... finally when all, the dust settled..a very happy Memphis was greeted by Jerry, Reeney, Libra, and Keesha vowing to get Jesse's "Ass out of here this week" Keesha was even able to celebrate what turned out to be an unhappy birthday with a cookie cake made by Reeney.....Ollie and April listened to Jesse explanation and agreed with him and Michele or he must win POV in order for Memphi to go....April calmed down an irate Libra saying she trusted her and would agree to vote out Jesse if need be...Libra told her to talk to Memphis to come to an understanding..however, April was reluctant as Memphis would "have no choice but to put her up" next week. It ends there as I belive the POV has started....so I'm out til tomorrow to see how this all turns out..night all}

2:45amBBT Feeds return

Michelle says she wants to hit Libra, cuz Libra choose trip 2 Hawii instead of Letters from home

Some1 choose Booze 4 hus einstead of something.

Jerry won POV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but must eat slop 4 rest of time in house

Michelle says she will drop kick Libra when she sees her, Michlle 2 DR. Memphis & Jesse talkin, every1 else upstairs

Jerry tells April u say what I do I willdo it

Memphis has slop pass

Some gave up Prize money, April mad how Jesse bad mouth her about "their just takin your money."

3amBBT Libra keeps question Jerry if we will use POV, He repeats himself 3 time no I'll do whatever April says!

Keesha & Renny trash talkin Michelle

just heard some1 has to wear unitard

Renny bitchin 2 Keesha about Jerry

Ok just heard this from April

Gold Bricks are into play, u can use bricks to barter to items slop,food,noms,veto, & other things

Jerry $5000,April $4000, & Libra $1000

I guess Memphis put Jerry on Slop, as Jerry said thanks 2 him.

dan said Micjhelle was pissed before now she has to wear unitard(LOL) for the week.

Havent heard if Jesse won anything. Keesha & Dan & enny were Refs and split $10,000 bricks amongest the 3

3:16amBBT Michelletill in DR, April wants Jerry to go next week or try to get him to give up the $5000

3:20amBBT April says Jesse wont ever shut up in her ear, she scared of him threating her, she says if he threates me again, im not savin him hes gone, i want Memphis gonea s he has car but Jesse has to go if he cant SHUT UP!. Ollie says he ill protect her.

Some1 thinks Michelle will be in DR for 2-3 hours cryin on Chair

3:25amBBT an & Keesha are asleep. Michelle out of DR & Jesse helps her put on red unitard, Michelle is pissed & cryin. FOTH

3:30amBBT Libra takin shower

Michelle angry tells Jesse she wants to quit the show "Im gonna go Quit right now!" Jesse says u "are not a quit, please think." Michelle "i am thinkin im leaving" Michelle is gettinclothes out of draw and heads to WC

Jesse runs to get Ollie "you eed to help me with Michelle shes gonna go crazy she said shes gonna kick Libra & Quit the show." FOTH

3:37amBBT mIchelle seems to calm down as shes talkin 2 Jesse,Keesha, & Ollie

(im out need sleep 4 NASCAR lol)

3:55 AM BBT - Jessie & Michelle is in the SR. Michelle is upset and Jessie is trying to comfort her.

3:57 AM BBT - FOTH

4:00 AM BBT - Feeds are back. Libra & April are talking on feed 1 & 2 in their BR (in bed). Talking about how Michelle has to wear a unitard and saying it wasn't fair and they feel for her. Talk also includes the POV competition.

4:04 AM BBT - Libra says "Thank you all for listening" to the girls in the room and Keesha says let's get some sleep trying to get to sleep. Keesha hopes Michelle will be ok and mention that Jerry has to be on slop.

4:07 BBT - The make out session begins between April & Ollie. She's a huffin and a puffin!

They get completely under the covers and the feeds switch to following Renny into the SR of they won't show what Michelle is saying to Renny & Jessie because it involves her wanting to leave the show.

Libra & Keesha talking about getting rid of Jessie and Libra is going to try her best to get HOH

Renny comes back and they talk about how quick Michelle gets upset

4:30 BBT - Keesha, Libra, and Renny said goodnight about 15 minutes ago but they are still talking about the same as always how they need to stick together and not let the other group drive a wedge between them. Talk about April wanting Jessie to stay because it would benefit her more because the target is on Keesha & Libra instead of April & Ollie.

(I'll keep an ear open for anything else looks like they only wanna show all 4 feeds on the same room and it appears they are going to sleep now)

Now Renny & Libra are talking about how the POV worked guess sleep is on hold again

10:04 AM BBT - All HG Sleeping still. (I also keep hearing pounding noises; sounds like they might be working outside still?!)

10:10 AM BBT - Renny gets up to use the Bathroom & does ADLs

10:15 AM BBT - FotH; Feeds come back, Renny is in kitchen looking in the fridge.

10:18 AM BBT - Renny heads back to bed; All HG still sleeping.

10:12 AM BBT: Renny is awake. She made a little rulus getting up and it made Libra say, "Are you okay?" REnny says she is fine just needs to go to the bathroom. And with that Renny is off to the bathroom.

10:14 AM BBT: Renny has fiished up in the BR. She washes her hands then goes and grabs a brush for her hair. (I think Renny might be up for the day!! :) ) Renny fiddles around in the drawer some more.

10:16 AM BBT: Quick FotH (I dunno why...) Renny is now in the kitchen fixing up some coffee.

10:18 AM BBT: Renny is back in bed (NOO!! RENNY WHY!?!?!? lol)

Archived