August 1 & 2 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6:34 PM BBT: Feeds are back and April looks upset. Feeds switch to Jessie and Michelle. Michelle is telling Jessie to "let it go" (One can only speculate Jessie is up) Jessie and Michelle are whispering very fast, so I cant make anything of the convo. Michelle leaves the room and Jessie puts his head down on the bed.

6:40 PM BBT: Jesse gets up from his bed where he was pouting and goes to the kitchen.

MEANWHILE....... Dan and Memphis are playing chess, there is no talking between the two of them. The others are in the kitchen cooking up some food.

8:45 BBT - Feeds back ... I think they drew for POV. Keesha says "This is gonna get interesting" Michelle says "Un fing believable....how much can a little heart take?!" (I think Jerry may be playing....he said he wanted to host in a "disappointed" tone) Michelle says "I guess thats our answer about getting alcohol tonight"

8:45ish BBT: Feeds come back from FotH and Michelle says that Renny is hosting. Not too much later April is crying in the HoH room about being too physically and mentaly drained to play for veto (apparently its tonite....) Libra is trying to calm her down. At 8:45 PM BBT We get FotH

Libra and April are in the HOH room and April is crying and asking how much more stress can she take. Libra is trying to calm her down. Apparently she is unhappy with the POV draw.

9:09 BBT: Quick FotH. Something is up with April. Everyone is talking about her freaking out in the Hoh, but CBS isnt showing us. Jessie and Memphis are talking while going through the house. Memphis said he cant stand these people, much less to live with them in sequester. They find Michelle in the 80s room. She leaves them by the time they walk into the 50s. They walk upstairs towards the HoH. They are talking about beating Dan at chess. Jessie and Memphis sit down to a game of chess....

9:10 BBT - Memphis and Jessie in SR ... Jessie says April is flipping out ... Memphis says cuz she's insecure that that whole side is insecure and he can't stand insecure people much less living with them.

Jessie and Memphis head up to play chess and /or spy on HOH room convo.

9:16BBT

April alliance up in the HOH discussing the POV. April is crrying because it's LIBRA, HER, and JERRY playing in the POV and she thinks they will lose and she will have to put up someone from their alliance. ( note: April told Keesha straight up she is NOT going to put up Michelle if they win POV and it will be someone from their alliance) Ollie is trying to give some support and say they can do this, and that they are acting like they have already lost. Jesse and Memphis are playing chess trying to listen in to what's being Said. Michelle was straightening her hair.

9:42 PM BBT: FotH (Veto Comp i think.) Never mind feeds are back and it is general chit chat in 80s room. Another quick cut to FotH. (Veto is coming up though... Renny, the host is in the DR.)

9:46 PM BBT: Renny comes put of the DR and Ollie enters it. Michelle says she thought it was time. Renny looks like she wants to say something, but doesnt...

10ish PM BBT: There is a BIG Fight!!! (YES!! FINALLY!!) Its Renny in the fight room. Libra vs. April vs. Keesha. There is alot of he said she said bull. They are all trying to yell over eachother. In a nut shell: Keesha is mad that April always making everything about hersself. Libra is mad that while in the HoH she feels like she was looked over as a competitor (WEll, can ya blame them??) and April is the HoH caught in the middle of the drama. Ollie is spying at the door. That is what is pretty much going on.

10:09PMBBT

(First Post I hope it's ok)

Libra and Keesha are saying that a conversation April overhead between them and Mephis was not what she thought it was. Keesha just announced she called everyone out for backstabbing her and f-ing her. A lot of cursing going on. Libra is commenting that April overheard half a conversation and that they (libra and keesha) were having a private conversation before Memphis walked in. Libra was telling Ollie her feelings were hurt about something. Keesha is apologizing to April for freaking out and April keeps saying she can't have Libra yelling in front of her and Keesha yelling in back. Keesha is extremely upset. Someone is whispering (I think it;s Jerry) saying "we just need to calm down. This is what they want." They are going around and around about giving April their word. April is now saying they should have stood up and hugged her and told her they weren't talking sh*t about her. Keesha & Libra apologizing and hugging April. (Rennie and Jerry were in the room during all of this).

10:10pmBBT Fight ov er when April admitsd it was Jesse & Michelle who told her this. & Jerry says we fell for it. Jerry & Keesha are livid that they fell 4 it. Libra is mad. Every1 hugs. Jerry says "ok one of them(Memphis,Jesse,Michelle) are going home, so lets shut up and forget it."

Jerry wakin 4 toliet not eventalkin 2 Jesse, Renny & Jesse whisper alittle, Renny leaves

Libra,Keesha, & April still mad they fell 4 it

Memphis makin fun of Keesha throwin a fit on her 30th bday, Dan just readin. Jerry tells Libra to SHut Up which upsets her, Libra wonty let Jerry talk. April says he can talk, Renny tells him 2 shu up and yells at Jerry 4 talkin 2 women that way. Renny lies to Memphis tellin him Jerry told Libra "Shut the fuckin shit up. Hes talkin trash on u Memphis."

Renny starts 2 fight with Jrry again, and April pleads just stop their puttin us against each other please stop. Libra "Jesse ass is mine, i swear."

10:23 BBT

Jesse is now in the peace room fighting with Libra (you can see Michele storming to the room from the kitchen on feed 3)

Jesse, Libra, Michele all yelling at each other, I can't understand any of them. Michele stormed back out to the kitchen and is yelling at Renny and Keesha.

Libra yells "Oh my god Jesse, you are so full of yourself you can't even see it" they are both screaming again

Libra left and jesse is in the peace room with April, libra is back, they are all going to the kitchen (except Jesse stopped to talk to dan in the LR)

Libra, Keesha, Renny, Michele, Memphis are all in the kitchen trying to explain to each other what happened, they are all talking in raised voices over each other. Finally Libra just says "Lets just sing Happy Birthday.... Happy Birthday" everyone is quiet, they start singing foth.

we come back to renny saying that there are a lot of liars in the house. Renny is cutting the cake, while Keesha watches where with a defeated look.

Rennie just screamed at Jerry that he needs to stop talking to people like that and slammed out of the room. She keeps saying that sticking his finger in her face in inappropriate. Apparently it was Jessie running that said Keesha was talking smack about April to Memphis. Keesha already explained to April that she was friends with Memphis and she hopes it's not a problem because she was friends with Steven and everyone acted all weird about it. Keesha saying that "He's got to go." (Referring to Jessie?) Libra is now yelling at Jessie "It's over. It's out." Jessie is defending himself for whatever happened. Now Michelle is asking April if she said anything to her because Keesha just came to her and said she was saying stuff. Jessie says Libra's yelling earlier woke him up and that's how he knew what was really being said. Libra is just hollering at Jessie now. She's done with him, she's sick with him, etc. (She has the biggest potty mouth).

April telling Jessie that Michelle just got in her face. April looks very stressed. Libra just popped back in to say "We're singing Happy Birthday to Keesha." Everyone now on the main floor. Dan on the couch reading peacefully, Memphis listening to Jessie explain himself again.

All gathered around the kitchen to sing to Keesha - they start and FOTH.

10:32 BBT

Keesha "Well guys, I will never forget this birthday"

Libra "I'm sorry guys"

Jesse "well if we are saying we are sorry..."

Libra cuts him off, they are arguing again.

Feed 1 & 2 Michelle fixing her make up in the girly bedroom

Feed 3 & 4Jesse, ollie, keesha, renny, Jerry, dan eating in the kitchen.

Jesse tells michele (I think) to come to the grunge room when she gets a chance.

Jesse is talking to the camera "If I walk out the door, I was honest."

He is just pacing around the room, leaves and goes back out to the kitchen

Keesha "since we are talking out in the open and michele is upset, michele you said yu heard yelling"

michelle "if you guys just cleared up your own fights and not bring everyone into it."

They are all sceaming again, I can only catch a little bit of what they are saying

michele "you said someone went and said something"

keesha "when I asked apil you said jesse"

april "no I didnt say michelle was in the convo"

michele "here it is, I can't deal with it, I can't deal with you people"

keesha "I get thrown under the fkin bus"

michele "do you guys know anything that happened, its all he said she said they said"

keesha to jesse "f** off you arrogant F***,

jesse "I got woken up and hear it, are you even thinking logically?"

Libra "Everyday is a new day"

Jesse "you are trying to say that I fabricated a lie"

renny "memphis is looking better and better. just goes to show you, 2 names taken out of context, just shows you"

keesha "hes a f*** little p****"

Libra "the fabrications that happened tonight have been ridiculous. "

Libra Keesha renny in the peace room again saying that jesses ass has got to go (Keesha is talking is this crazy angry voice walking around punching her hand) Michele comes in, they say "you have nothing to do with it"

Keesha "I want that f***** out, I won't hide it from anyone, I want him gone"

Libra "he made up the whole thing"

Keesha "He made up a whole story"

11:00 BBT

Jesse was up in the HOH room talking to april and ollie, he is scared crapless that he is going home (and I think for a good reason) He is pleading his case. April and Ollie are all Yep, ya man, I get it. Jesse heads back downstairs and says that he doesn't think the pov will be tonight, michele says its going to be, Jesse is going to try and take a nap before hand.

Ollie heads downstair and to the LR where Michele, dan and Memphis are sitting down.

Archived