July 31 - Live Feed Updates

8:26 PM BBT April whispers to Michelle that she won't put up Jessie either. Michelle asks who she will nominate. April doesn't answer. Michelle asks if they (other HGs) are watching and April says "you think, what else is up here to watch".

Michelle is crying again and April says "sorry babe, I am not going anywhere" Michelle says "me either".

8:28 PM BBT April promises again that Michelle and Jessie are safe. Michelle asks again how much time she has in her and April reassures her she is going to hang on.

8:32 PM BBT April "there's not much more I can promise you" Michelle "a new car" April says "yes, but you won't be able to drive it. You won't feel your hands for the rest of your life"

Michelle mentions this is the time she hates being tall.

**April seems rejuvenated by Michelle's obvious distress**

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8:35 PM BBT Michelle apologizes for taking so long to make up her mind if she is going to accept the deal. The deal is: April doesn't put up Michelle or Jessie. Michelle is safe even if Veto comes into play. In turn, if Michelle is HoH next week, April is safe. (possibly Ollie too)

8:40 PM BBT Michelle says "promise?" one more time and with April's reply yes she quickly drops. April waits a moment and joins her. They lay on the matts and April hugs her telling her how much she respects her as a player.

Jessie comes to comfort Michelle who is crying and Ollie comes to help April and bring her some water. Keesha gives April the HoH key and Michelle is still on the ground (all about the drama)

Archived