July 31 - Live Feed Updates

12: 21 BBT

In the sauna room the last night pity party continues with Memphis ANgie and Jesse..Jeese doing his britsh accent....reciting something when we get FOTH...

Jeese laying there wondering "there is no sprinkler system in here" Angie saying its just "fire fire get out of the house"

Memphis and Jesse whispering..jeese take "libra out and they can't think for themselves"....Jesse says no one will kiss his ass until he's HOH.....saying "its on tomorrow afternoon" saying the worst case scenario Libra wins POV and they put up Jerry and he's gone..

Angie heads to bed "peace out"

Michele is broiling herself in the sauna being uncharacteristic quiet...

Jeese tells Michele everyone is trying to Kiss Memphis's ass so he'll put up Jerry but he's not he's going to put up Libra...saying the otherside "was trying to make nice"

michele "a couple more minutes and I'm done"

Back in the Hippy room Libra goes over past seasons of BB..talking about people saying one thing in DR and come out and do another...talking about "Its the whole package they present to America" saying she{?} won't be a fan favorite considering what went down with Jesse...talking about the cheating HG..Dan saying he doesn't like that.. Libra saying "its not in my make up" of "kissing ass" and "fakeness"...

Libra "a lot of us don't want Angie to go but it's not our decision"..

Libra saying her husband said "if you go enjoy yourself" saying its a crap shoot...Dan gets up to seee what's going on..

He goes into the other room to play "never ending story" with Angie and Memphis while April just observes..

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12:42 BBT

Never ending story goes on while Jesse and Michele{who have mastered the art of whispering} talk Jeese "the guys here are waiting for a show here"

They talk and the convos is barely audible as the mic picks up the ruffling noise..they are talking about Keesha...

"what are you wearing" Michele asks about his cologne.. the continue their low audible whispering

12:55 BBT..Pretty much the same going on..Jesse and Michele talking in Portuguese...actually he repeats her saying "Si" when she asks him a question...

1:05 BBT

We are getting FOTH maybe BB calling AP into DR and not wanting us to hear..

1:13 BBT Still FOTH

1:17 BBT

Feeds are back with everyone in bed and Michele and Jesse doing their Portuguese lesson...This may be next to impossible unless Michele and Jesse mention it...

{fidgety Dan isn't under his covers maybe indicating he just hopped into bed before the feeds came back on..so that is a guess}

1:27 BBT Michele still teaching Jesse Portuguese...since I don't speak it I can't translate though I hear a couple of Spanish words I understand here and there...But Michele seems to be in better spirits then she did a few hours ago..Both are enjoying it..

1:36 BBT Portuguese and Spanish now continues...

{well I'm out for tonight..No flip occured so Angie is the one going unless something happens tomorrow...I have no idea who AP was as BB blocked us from seeing..Jerry and Memphis made up making him suspicious with his alliance that he's trying to avoid a Memphis nomination if he wins HOH. Libra admitted tonight "a lot of people" want to keep Angie but it isn't "our decision". Later today is the epic HOH battle..all the HG are certain it will be endurance as they have been on indoor lock down all night while BB builds the aparatus for endurance...I'm out till tomorrow..night all}

6:35 am BBT -

Must be cold in the house. I believe it was Dan who woke up, sat up in bed and then reached into his dresser (or whereever he keeps his clothes) and spent a few moments taking out shirts and then finally decided on a long-sleeve shirt. He put the shirt on and then went back to bed taking the blankets and bundling up.

9:20 BBT Michelle singing All Shook Up in the kitchen and shaking her hips. Her and Angie laughing. We catch a glimpse of Keesha in the DR & hear a girl voice ask if she is ready. April, Renny and Libra in HOH discussing tonight's HOH competition. April thinks they have to stand on a beam while there is an earthquake and she is glad jesse and memphis will be in it and thank god angie is gone because she would be able to balance herself.

9:49 BBT

All feeds are on Michelle and Jessie in the 80's room. They keep talking in their english accents (badly I might add). Michelle gave Jessie a pair of flip flops so that he can 'remember her forever' when he leaves. (I thought Angie was leaving tonight?) :huh:

10:32 AM BBT: Still FotH

10:34 AM BBT: Feeds are back. Its Libra April an Dan in the Retro Room talking game. I cant understand what is being said. Dan and April leave and the camera man follows Dan through the house to the bathroom. He goes into the Bathroom Outhouse. The cameraman switches back to the Retro Room to Renny and Libra are talking.

10:34 - 11:00 am BBT Feeds are back. Dan and April chatting in the 70's bedroom, saying they have a shot at HoH. They are dessed in athletic clothing. Dan saying it HOH has to do with balance stay low. Keesha is bringing her things down from the HOH, Dan offers to help. Now just Renny and Libra in 70's room. Renny seems very upset, but isn't saying a work. Libra says something like "what do want he's 100 years old", implying something may have happened between Renny and Jerry. Libra telling Renny she should just talk about it and get it out so that she can rest. Renny says nothing. Libra says Renny better talk about it before tonight. Renny says she wonders if something else may be going on. Libra asks what, but Renny gets called to the DR.

Meanwhile, Memphis and Dan doing ADLs in downstairs bathroom. Renny has just come in to apply lipstick before going to DR.

Michelle, Jessie and Ollie are in the kitchen. April is cleaning. Ollie is starting to vacume. Renny shows Ollie that the filter needs to be emptied on the vacume on her way to DR. We get a few seconds on Renny's DR session and then FoH briefly. Libra helps Ollie put the filter back on the vaccume and vaccuming resumes.

Dan and Michelle talking on bathroom sofa. Talking about if the game will hurt Dan's job. Dan's boss said that he should definately not get into any confrontations or fights that will aired over and over again.

Renny in HoH bathroom telling she saw Dan and Jerry whispering in the far corner of the bathroom. She thinks they are up to something. Renny tells her that she didn't say anything to Libra. Sounds like Jerry gave Rennny a look before she came up to HoH. Renny said it was Dan that was doing the talking. They might not be able to trust Dan. Renny said let's not forget Dan voted Renny out too. Renny said Jerry was talking to Jessie in a room by himself too. She thinks he is trying to take up with the guys. Keesha thinks they should tell the girls. Renny says Libra thinks she is pissed at Jerry, that she was trying to get information. FoH...

Cut back to HoH, everyone is piling into HoH. Looks like there might be an HoH LD. Everyone comments the room is cool. Ollie tells Renny he turned off her boiling water. Thank you. Dan says they have an hour. Angie and Renny continue ADLs in HOH bathroom. Renny asks Dan if he has to use the restroom. Yes, but it's not urgent. Rennie asks is it #1 or #2. It's #2 folks! Renny says ok, just let her floss her teeth first then. Memphis and Keesha lying on the bed, April curled up in a chair covered by her quilt. Jerry, Jessie and Michelle sitting at the table. Ollie in chair next to April and Libra is laying on the floor in the corner covered with a blanket. Renny sits on the bed, Angie grabs a pillow and is going to lie on the floor next to the bed. Dan heads...you know where. Keesha says she has cleaned out most of her stuff from the HoH.

11:00 am HOH LD continues. Tomorrow is Keesha's birthday. She is expecting a food competition tomorrow, so she may be on slop for her birthday. Renny thinks Dan is stinking up the room. He apologizes. Keesha says she can't smell anything, then they realize Renny is smelling Keesha's hand lotion. Renny agrees she is smelling the lotion. They all smell it now. Keesha says "Doesn't that smell good?" (Evidentally not!) 2 feeds on empty HOH bathroom. HGs are completely silent ...

11:25 - 11:50 am BBT - Jerry says he got bored last night and jumped in bed with Ollie and April. Talk of feet and Renny askes Jerry if he's ever has his toe sucked. No. Dan asks if Renny has ever sucked big toe...absolutely. Angie asks Dan if he has ever sucked big toe...no comment. Keesha has never toe sucked. Ollie says he hasn't, he's not that kinky but he has got a 'foot job' before. Laughter all around, Ollie says he's just playing. Renny entertains the group with her piano man finger trick. General chatting...

12:00PM BBT: They are talking about Cox communications and some HGs start saying Shlong. And that Cox is the biggest and best in the business. Jerry tries to get in the conversation and that there is going to be a Shlong Doll

Archived