Houseguests On Craig Ferguson Show Again & Will Every Week

when feeds returned they talked about being on Ferguson playing paddleball. Ferguson asked them at end "Are u going anywhere next week." So i guess BB on Frguson every night

they will be on Ferguson tonight at 12:37am

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i watched him since he debuted then stoped watchin him when BB9 started, im gonna start tapin him again in another room(i watch BBAD & Conan on same TV) hes really funny, hes good with college kids which can always help BB. So his "Cheeky wee monkeys" will be watchin BB now till the "Cow of time rings" to end the show. lol

I liked him alot on the Drew Carey Show

I've never been a fan of Conan so no matter which late show I watched (mostly Letterman) I always switch to CBS Late Late Show...fell in love with Ferguson from the first night and he has cracked me up since...though sometimes he's hard to understand...even that cracks me up...just love him..

And yes if he is continually involved in BB, his fans will follow..... :animated_bouncy:

If Craig moves to NBC from CBS no way will he be allowed to talk to or about CBS's BB!!! During BB8, at first, the View (ABC) interviewed evicted HGs a day or so later. That stopped but pronto!!! Bad, BaBa WaWa...Bad BaBa!!!!

OMG that was so funny. I missed that Keesha said in part of her nomination speech that he brought shame on the house from the last Craig Ferguson Show.

Funny funny he teased Jesse again about taking his shirt off when the earthquake happened.

I know Keesha was fuming because they gave Angie attention. Keesha has said 100 times that she doesn't get what beauty they see in Angie.

OMG that was so funny. I missed that Keesha said in part of her nomination speech that he brought shame on the house from the last Craig Ferguson Show.

That's what originally set Jessie off into the rant. "He shamed the house." Another lame attempt by Skreesha to really say why she did what she did.

It was really funny about them joking with Jessie about taking his shirt off immediately after the earthquake like he did...who else but him would have that reaction?!

Too bad Angie didn't follow suit and take her's off too :giggle:

Keesha comment on Jessie bringing shame to the house...wtg Jessie and Craig for calling her out on that and turning it back to make her look like the fool (and the orange nail "varnish" ...hideous and didn't match her outfit!) Jessie was a tool then...but I like that Craig didn't lavish Keesha with compliments...I do wish he would have called her a ho (HOH) though. Angie got Craigs compliments instead..."oh no...you're not going anywhere!" when she came on screen. Loved it. Not that it will help Angie at all...fuels the jealousy fire all the more and gives Keesha all the more incentive to have the others evict her...

lol i dont see point of having all hg there if he just ask a small few question

I also didn't catch Keesha saying he brought shame on the house. Pretty funny though...IMO he just made himself look stupid, not the house. I didn't hear Keesha complain at all about her treatment vs Angie's by Craig after the taping but I definitely agree that Craig's praise did not help Angie at all.

idiots

Thanks for posting that Jem... I will do my job next week and post it so you don't have to... I didn't know they could post clips of his show with them on it...

It was really funny, and I loved the way Craig said to Angie "Oh you aren't going anywhere"... Must have been eating some of the other ladies up...

I am married to a wonderful man and have never in any way been attractive to another woman, but I have to say, at the end of that clip, did you all see Renny's legs? They looked damned good and went on for miles...

Archived