• april
    • renny
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • dan
    • jessie
    • jerry
    • memphis

yep...hopefully she can get some well deserved sleep and food! ;)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't think this will ruin anyone's game unless it's Michelle or Memphis picked.

America is going to be catty and shallow (as a whole...not everyone of course, but the plurality) and vote to nominate or evict Jessie....something everyone else in the house wants anyway. So it will be a waste of an AP and nothing in the house will change.

It's going to suck.

Only way it will shake up the house at all and stop this steamroll is if Jessie wins HoH. Then whoever is AP will try to get him to put up Libra (I'm assuming thats' who America will choose if Jessie is HoH and they can't choose him). Or maybe April/Michelle.

America is going to be catty and shallow (as a whole...not everyone of course, but the plurality) and vote to nominate or evict Jessie....something everyone else in the house wants anyway

i thought libra was one

Marty wrote:

$20,000 will buy a nice vacation for Libra. (she said she and her husband liked separate vacations)

She will need a nice vacation after the stress of the Big Brother house

just sayin

Or she can pay off the tax liens she has on her house with that money..I think Libra and her husband are drowning in debt from her convo with Dan on the feeds..That's probably why she left two babies to be on the show.."a crap shoot" to get the money ...

Or she can pay off the tax liens she has on her house with that money..I think Libra and her husband are drowning in debt from her convo with Dan on the feeds..That's probably why she left two babies to be on the show.."a crap shoot" to get the money ...

Jerry's grand daughter lives in the same (what we call here) sub division (heard them talking about this last night) as Libria and her husband and Jerry said that Libra and her husband lived in the rich part of the neighborhood and his grand daughter lived in the poorer section... Libra didn't dispute this... Poor Jerry was talking to her about getting together like once a month and going out for lunch with her husband and his wife, and his great grandchildren because they are the same ages as Libra's kids, and she was all like yeah that would be great, and when he walked away, she was like, if that old man thinks I want to spend one minute with him outside this house he's crazier than I knew...

i am calling bs

no way did dan win

Agreed. I voted for Memphis once and then I said heck with it. Jerry would probably be the safest bet but I don't want to take a chance on hurting his (Dan's) game. At least Dan's getting $20k though. I really enjoyed watching his motivational speeches last night. He's funny.

and when he walked away, she was like, if that old man thinks I want to spend one minute with him outside this house he's crazier than I knew...

They say that now because everyone is getting on each others nerves. Right now it is Jerry because he is older and he has more quirts. But once they get out of the house and they starts to decompress and realized how much they missed the house and people good and bad because they went through it together, they will probably have lunch or something. Unless they really let this game get too them personally. She can be a witch! and if that is how she feel about the elderly than she needs to remember that she will become "old" too. I wonder what her family thinks about her mouth on BB. I liked her game play, but you can only take small doses of her. It is obvious she wants to be seen as a villian because u are rememberedmore if you are hated, but come on.

Ok...I posted this in another part of the forum before I saw the AP category so here it is again...something is just not right with the AP thing this year.

I hate that everyone keeps voting with the house. Why do they keep doing that? Why doesn't anyone have any balls to vote for who THEY actually want to stay...now there's a concept! Do you suppose that is why BB brought back America's Player? To try to shake things up in the house...give us something...anything to look forward to. I have a question about AP...how would it have worked if someone actually said no to being AP and then they gave to offer to someone else. So, the person that said no to it would know what was going on and be able to figure it out because they would have no doubt that there is an AP in the house. That just didn't make much sense to me. I wonder if someone was offered it before Dan and turned it down?

why would bb be stupid enough to give dan ap when hg before this week thought he was ap

I know it's a conspiracy theory and I hate to go there buuuut.... Libra seems to always have info. that suddenly comes to her. The day before Keesha won HoH Libra suddenly realizes that JAMM are in an alliance. I heard her saying how JM are always together. And then she says... AM are always together. How or why would she put all four of them together??? They were pretty careful not to be seen all together.

Then the day after Dan is made AP. Libra suddenly starts talking about him being the AP. The words hadn't been mentioned until then... and she won't let it go. She's been told... know that!!!

:D

(There was one other thing I that Libra knew before anyone else and now it's slipping my mind.)

Archived