• april
    • renny
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • dan
    • jessie
    • jerry
    • memphis

I agree about Libra turning it down...........she turned down the no slop pass even though she HATED being on slop and complained more than anyone.

I don't think she would give up controlling things for any amount of $$$$.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, could someone please help me out by telling me how I can quote someone else's post in mine. I see it done all the time but can't figure it out!!!! Thanks

Click on reply then on top of the large box you will see the "quote" in the small square box.

Click on the that and then insert what you want to quote in between this

insert what you want here

To insert from someone elses poste it's control c to cut and control v to paste.

Need more help...feel free to ask

I thought I heard the announcer voice say real fast when talking about voting that if the chosen player declines the next highest vote getter would be asked to be AP. (Who knows I could've made that up in my sleep... did anyone else hear that?)

If that is the case, the 1st choice would know why the #2 choice was acting weird... that would kind of ruin the whole AP thing. When Eric went against his alliance and wanted James out of the house and also when he did all of those corny stunts, everyone just thought that was Eric... I wasn't crazy about AP when they had Eric do it, but at least he came off as believable because no one had ever heard of an AP before...

they said if hg who won ap was evicted then the runner up gets it

I think Libra knows by now she's not going to the end because everyone wants her out, even her own team.

So I think she WOULD take the 20k. 20k is better than walking away with nothing yanno?

NOOOOO peoples please don't vote for Dan! I like him so I dont want him to get screwed over by AP although at least he would be getting some money out of it :) i'd rather him get the money than Libra. BUT I like being able to tell Libra what to do and split up her and dumb april bahahaha

I wonder when they will make the offer. Probably after HOH comp. or during the week. I guess we'll know by the time they show the food comp on TV.

Guess they'll make the offer to whomever won sometime tonight because this is what it says when we vote. And since our deadline to vote is tonight at 11:59:59 that means that by midnight tonight they'll have our winner.

Tune-in Thursday night at 8,7 central, when the person you choose will be offered $20,000 to do your bidding.

I 'm confused (nothing new) but do we have a say in who gets nomintated or just who will get evicted?

I imagine the start after Angie leaves tonight and the new HOH takes over.

The Houseguest with the most votes will be offered the chance to become America's Player for one week. If they accept, they will do America's bidding and will have the opportunity to win a total of $20,000. They will be asked to make moves that are both personal and strategic, from getting certain Houseguests nominated for eviction to convincing their fellow Houseguests to vote for who America wants out of the house. Most importantly, they can never tell anyone in the house that they are working on behalf of viewers and they need to be careful... because, just like their fellow Houseguests, they can be voted out at any time. Viewers will be able to vote on cbs.com or via text messaging from their mobile phone.

I'm curious if AP was selected...anyone watching feeds last night and notice after midnight someone getting called into the diary room?

I think I read in the feeds that they had FOTH last night and the thought is they might have called someone in then. It was apparent it was not Jessie or Michelle. The only comment was they showed Dan laying on top of his bed restless. It could have been any of the others that they did not show. I know Angie was already in bed so who knows. I have a feeling they picked Renny. (dumb pick in my opinon)

thanks Marty...just saw in todays live feed thread about the foth...

Dan's naturally fidgety...but maybe? idk...I'm hoping it's not either Dan or Renny...like you said, we don't want to ruin their games.

Dan's naturally fidgety

Watching this guy eat last night and his mouth was moving a mile a minute. He lays around alot but his eyes are always moving and he looks somewhat anxious at times....he's one of those thinker types---the mind is always going.

Not sure if it's good or bad, just an observation.

Hate America Player. It is a bad idea, America needs to stay out of the game and let the players play. I hope no one accepts it. I will not be watching next week. Since I am not that invested in any other players, and really do not care who wins now. I dont think I will be missing much next week.

I know I am not in the minority but I like this twist since it is just for a week and will provide us with some entertainment. We can be the puppet masters for a week.

I just went and looked at another sites poll and it has Renny way up there then Dan and Keesha in third. But in that poll guests can vote and I could more than once.

In ours it has Libra, Renny then Dan. Only members can vote and you can only vote once.

So who knows!

even if it turns out to be a lame AP choice and challenges...it'll still give us entertainment with our bitchin about it for the next week...;)

I'm going to speculate here and guess that Libra was selected as AP. She got called into the DR this morning before everyone got called to hoh lockdown. My guess is that they were looking for her decision on whether or not she'd accept AP...they proposed it to her last night...gave her a chance to think about it...and then had to film her decision for tonights broadcast.

:sherlock:

interesting

$20,000 will buy a nice vacation for Libra. (she said she and her husband liked separate vacations)

She will need a nice vacation after the stress of the Big Brother house

just sayin

Archived