• ollie
    • dan
    • jessie
    • jerry
    • memphis

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Libra has my vote too! I would love to have her nom. Keesha or April to someone like Jesse as HOH. You know Jesse would tell them he tried to tell them Libra couldn't be trusted.......oooohhhhh the drama,lol

I voted Libra too, I pinkie swore to the Smooches alliance I would be faithful and I can't go back on my word

i wont vote

grodner will use whoever she wants

The other plus side to voting Libra as AP is that she'll think we like her...it'll go right to her already oversized head/ego. Then when she sees that we want her to vote out an ally...she'll figure it out how we really feel. :naughty:

That is good so Libra will accept the challenge.

She will try for HOH and when she wins we have her put up Keesha and April. If she doesn't win we make her campaign to get them out and we make her vote how we want.

Then she will know America hates her.

Tiff, if everyone is too scared (for whatever reason) to put Libra up, we (America) may as well try to make her as miserable as possible...lol

Don't forget she actually has to complete the tasks to get the money...with Libra....who knows....

3 possibilities in the way people vote on this:

1) Completely ruin a HG's game out of spite and watch the chaos ensue (e.g.-Libra).

2) Pick a HG who is best suited to carry out the job and be a :stirthepot: (e.g.-Dan).

3) Pick a HG who is a viewer favorite (varies).

As much as I dont like Libra's actions in the house, I dont have it in me to intentionally ruin her (which would probably make me a lousy big brother HG..I know). Ill stick to Dan and watch him plant some seeds.

^ Dan is one of the last hgs whose game I'd want to potentially screw up...I like the guy and if America votes for him to vote against his side...it could backfire and single him out. Same with Renny too.

That's why I'd rather give the tasks to someone I don't like...because I don't care if America screws up their game....

OK but even if Dan is picked it will hurt his game. People will have him do whatever they want even if it is bad for him and will hurt his game. That is why I don't want to see Renny have it either. I don't want her game hurt.

edit to add: ImIn we posted the same thing at the same time.

jinx :cheers:

:lol:

:outfitted_pirate::outfitted_pirate::outfitted_pirate: Voting Libra mateys!!!! Would just love to watch her squirm with it and us the chance to control her like she tries to control the house...hope the DR shows her ( or whomever is elected) when they make the proposal to them....as long as this is only for a week...all for it!

I voted Dan. He has laid low so far and everyone seems to believe he is trust worthy, so he is the perfect "MOLE" notworthy.gif

Me too. I've grown to like Dan when I initially thought I'd hate him. He's playing a good game and I wouldn't mind seeing him $20K richer for one week as AP. I think he can pull it off.

For those voting Libra...WTF? I want to see someone I like get that extra money. I think Dan is the best bet who could get away with it without it compromising his game. If Libra does win AP and accepts it, I'm hoping she won't be able to keep it a secret and won't get the moola, then she will get the boot to boot! :animated_rotfl:

Archived