Where Are They Now...?

Are there any sites or any where online I can find updates or updated pictures of the past hg's? i'm surprised if there isnt a place already. i would think there have been plenty of spottings of them since but then again maybe there 15 minutes of fame are over and nobody cares but me lol . i've read all of yana's interviews but i'm looking for more from other hg's and maybe some of the older seasons too.... if there isn't one, somebody here should make one. :)

Hi Yana!!

I always read your interviews but havent seen any new ones recently... are you still doing them?

I have always wondered what happened to Jun after she won (was it BB4 or 5?)

The list can get real long, but for a shorter version - Nakomis, Jase, Janelle (is she is Miami still?) , Dr. Will (is Dr.90210 still on with him?), Jason, Drew, I am trying to remember.... the older man that allied with Erika in a father/daughter type relationship(I can remember what he looks like), and so on.

Are you going to be doing any BB9 interviews? I saw that you had asked for questions but didnt see any interviews up yet.

I can get in touch with a lot of those... I'm not sure about Nakomis, but I recently talked with Janelle, and Dr. Will is under contract and can't do unapproved interviews, I am sure Ericka can put me in touch with Jack... I have the interviews for season 9 set up with a lot of the house guests, put hardly anyone showed interest in hearing from them... I can still get them if you all want them... The only one that is no longer giving interviews (that I know of) is Parker, cause he's with TMZ now...

Thanks Yana and you're welcome slimcruz...

Yana please let me know if you find anything out, and i would love to see the interviews from BB9 (even if everyone talks bad about how horrible that season was, we all kept on watching it, didnt we?) Did you already do them and you just havent put them up? Cause if so, I would be interested.... i just dont want you to have to go through any extra trouble if you havent done them yet. i guess it hasnt been long enough time-wise for much to change with all of them yet. i enjoyed the more recent daniele interview where it talks about how she has gone to awards shows with dick and how her and nick broke up, etc. But either way - i'd find any of them interesting. :)

and i agree... i wish they had a special episode that was all about past hg's!! my favorite part is when the episode would show clips of the hg's now (except they didnt do that last season and all-stars, did they?) and what they are up to.

Archived