Who Is Keesha Going To Nominate?

Whoever gets into Keeshas ear last will probably get their nominations in..so I'm betting Libra will basically follow her and keep her lips firmly attached to her ass till nominations..I'm saying its not looking good for Angie...keesha's a moron imo...no game whatsoever.. she's crying with one group one minute and when the next come in she's talking crap about em.....

I find it comical she says she" hates floaters" yet she epitomizes one...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she wants Angie gone for "personal reasons" the other side of the house should all just go against her and keep Angie, because Keesha can't be HoH the next week. Pissing off a group is bad, pissing off one person with a nonsensical vendetta isn't going to hurt anyone if the whole house does it. Libra, April, and Ollie are just three votes, versus 5. And with Libra destined to get ousted, it makes no sense for floaters to kiss the ass of what will be a 3 person alliance where only two of them would even be playing the game. Ollie is there on vacation. His head isn't even in the game. The floaters are probably more likely to go with the other side than Ollie and April. Keesha should realize this. Take out that lameass trio and please the majority. This early in the game that's all you can do. Otherwise you're signing your own death warrant making a move against a large alliance more capable of rallying floaters to their cause.

Yeah, seems like Keesha is on the Libra train, and there's no exit for her to get off. I'm mad, because the people I want to succeed are all on 'the other side'. I really want Angie and Dan to go all the way.

Who does Renny want up? I'm still trying to catch up.

This whole Libra thing reminds me of ED in one way. Everyone keeps saying "we'll get rid of Libra next week, the house hates her" just like was done with ED week after week after week. Then he made final 2.

If you don't play the game and keep depending on OTHERS to do the dirty work, eventually that player will slide to the end.

Okay, so I'm watching Tuesday's veto episode now, and see how much smack Keesha is talking about Libra.. So why is Libra her bff now and why is she listening to her when she just said how horrible Libra is and how they need to get her out?

Cause she is a bubbleheaded doofus? Seriously, I don't know what her deal is. She is a mystery at this point as to what she will really do. Depends on who she is with at the moment.

Wow and that big fight with Libra, jerry and Renny.. Libra's acting like she rules the house.. Causing so much drama and yelling, and she's not worried about becoming a target? She sure knows how to cause a lot of trouble, and then saves herself by befriending the right people. Props to that.

Unfortunately I don't think she has the stones to pick a side, I think she'll end up going after someone like Dan. I know she's talking Angie but Jesse, Michelle and Memphis will probably talk her out of it.

If Keesah would only realize if she nominated Libra she'd have the whole house on her side. Sure she'd be living in hell all week but it would be worth it. Hmm, I'm afraid Libra would kill her though.

you cannot just sit back and be wishy washy in this game, you got to at least act like you are confident, no one is gonna believe you if you do not make a stand for something, this is a game, not a personal frinenship thing. I do not get Keesha, she hates Libra, but has no balls to put her up, is it cause she thinks if it does out work out Libra will get her?? This is BB, you are supposed to fight it out to the end, not sit back and hope for a miracle,lol Grow some cojones Keesha, put Libra up with April, that is who you supossedly hate, or back door the beeatch, but dooo sooommeethinggg!!!!!

If you want to make waves in the game and make an impact, why the hell would you put Dan up? The dude doesn't have a major alliance (I think there are some weak ties to the Jessie group, but thats it). Put up Angie and Memphis. If one of them is eliminated via PoV, put up one of the other two from that group. That way you have definitely eliminated one of your "rivals".

But Keesha is too goddamn stupid and flaky to figure it out. All T&A and no brain.

I would put up one of those 4 , Libra, April, Michelle and or Memphis, Angie is no threat so why put her up at this point. Keesha definately does not know how to play this game, that is for sure.

Agreed. She has a chance to make a blow to one alliance and get in good with the other. It doesn't matter if she puts up Libra and April or Memphis and Michelle... she just needs to make a move. Sadly, I think she will make a non move and target Dan

Archived