Libra - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG say it ain't so!!!!!!! Keesha let Libra sleep in HOH with her. This may just have sealed Keesha's fate in the coming weeks.

Weird, Libra must have made her way back up there, because I was up in the middle ofthe night (thanks to the couple next room over fighting - long story), anyway, I saw Libra tell her goodnight and supposedly go downstairs about 2 am BBT, I think. She must have gotten paranoid and went back up.

oh yes, she is paranoid and should be. Wish Keesha would open her eyes and see what a threat Libra and April are.

i dont see libra leaving anytime soon

imho bb would do whatever it takes to keep her in the game

Libra is not prejudiced, she has a white husband for Goodnessakes! commenting on previous comments!

I dont respect her mouth. Because she has too much of it, but she is smart and I think she through that last question. why put herself in the hotseat and let Keesha do her dirty work. If the rest of the house dont watchout for her she could be dangerous.

Yes she did sleep there. She asked and Keesha said yes because she hates to sleep alone. Kinda like sleeping with the enemy......................

I am so disgusted with this turn of events, all the BS talkin Keesha has done and now she has that sloth up in her room??

I am sort of at an impasse here, libra disgusts me, and I am with the person above that said they would throw the comp if it meant keepin Libra on slop. She does always have this really smug look on her face.

Also UPV, I agree and think CBS would like to keep her there because she brings drama, but that is about all she brings. I won't even go into what I think about Libra's politics (predjuices, etc) it is obvious to me she has some issues, I will leave it at that,lol

after getting a fresh night sleep

and watching over hoh comp

i think she threw last question

I am so disgusted with this turn of events, all the BS talkin Keesha has done and now she has that sloth up in her room??

another analogy by me

keesha is the type of girl that would say she would help a stranger in need but given such a chance she wouldnt do it

but if ask she would she yes i help

why wouuld she do that?? it is not that I do not think there is the possibility, but doesn't the beeotch want to put up say the old folks,lolol??? I would think she is itching to get HOH, I cannot stand her, for real!!!

Well she is hard to read, and Keesha has not come thru on anything she has said yet, or acted on any of what she says she thinks or feels, she is letting Libra run her HOH, she needs a slap down,lol

well at this rate, it will be Memphis who finally gives ol Libra the heave ho, at this poihnt, I think he is the only one who has any balls. I think Renny does too, but she needs to step it up.

i can see memphis getting the boot this week

really? I did not think he was gettin put up, last I read, (I have no feeds) keesha was thinkin Angie and Dan??

Archived