Angie - Week 3

CeCiMom

Every year a non-player/ floater/ under the radar player stays and an up front, in your face player goes. Remember last season when Alex left. 95% of the boos were due to the fact that Alex wanted to play the game (that and he was good looking). Alex didn't just want to sit around and wait for things to happen, but he left and a floater stayed. It drives me crazy when people who are playing the game (the lying, backstabbing, sidedeals, etc) get the boot and people who just want to layout in the sun, eat free food, not do a damn thing stick around.

Before the show began, I liked Angie, Steven, Brian, Renny and Jerry because they seemed like nice, intelligent, interesting people. I thought, "Yeah, I'd hang out with these people." But I'm not watching "Who would I hang out with" Game, I'm watching Big Brother. As great as Angie might be as a person, she has played an awefully boring game.

Now people are upset because a "good" person may be leaving instead of the confrontational blow hard player. I have to admit, I was right there during Season 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8. But, more times than not, I was more upset when the reversed happened.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex didn't just want to sit around and wait for things to happen

If I remember correctly, he did nothing when he got nom'd. No campaigning for himself, nothing. Just walked out the door. It was his partner who at least attempted to get them to stay.

Alex was a pretty boring player, but many thought he was eye candy. I found him to be a little effiminate.

When Alex was nominated there was nothing he could do because of Amanda's actions. Prior to that, he had been HoH, actually tried to win veto, tried to make sidedeals, and cockeye and others were planning on splitting the house. I almost brought up the Sharon/ James eviction, but there are too many people who would pounce on me for mentioning James. But you're not seeing the forest for the trees... my point is Angie is not an exciting player, IMO. And as much as I dislike Jessie, I think he will play the game.

Now, if Angie uses the rest of the time to convince the others that Jessie is a much bigger threat (an A1 a**hole), and start plotting/ scheming/ sewing the seeds of discourse, then my opinion of her game may change.

But you're not seeing the forest for the trees... my point is Angie is not an exciting player

I wasn't addressing your point, I was addressing what I quoted. Now that you have clarified your point, IMO,I also thought Alex was a boring player.

And I was never clear on why Amanda was Alex's downfall anyway last season. I just think it the same scenario is playing out again. They hated Amanda and Alex was attached to her.

They hate Angie and she's getting evicted too.

Angie is a natural beauty and seems to gravitate to guys more than girls which is fine. I don't like or dislike her but I think the rest of the women are maybe jealous of her a bit - dunno for sure. what do you women think? I would get rid of Jessie and see what Angie does. Jessie should go.

the thing is, Angie has not played the game at all, and they are jealouse of her for sure, but she could have gotten herself more into it sooner, especially after everyone jumped right into the game really fast. They are evicting her for no reason. Or no good reason, Jesse should go, not her, but eventually she will go unless she stays long enough and is FORCED to play the game, she is soo blah, to me any way,lol

It would be the smarter choice to get rid of Jessie. I have a feeling that kind of like Sheila last year that Angie is in the house with a bunch of people that she has nothing in common with. I think if things had worked differently she would have been happy in a Brian, Steven, Memphis, Dan alliance. I think she would have had a lot more game in her. She is not into the catty type of game play.

The bla part I don't understand because she was a riot and they put on some really funny skits. She is a very funny person but I guess in the lying cut throat game she might me bla.

I think she will be happier out of the house and back to her life.

Yeah, I'm with Marty again on this one. Angie probably wants to go and likely won't ever be comfortable in that house. It is likely a no-win for her.

I think they ALL played the game too quickly. Except for the obvious few (angie?). Ask Brian. And......I think Jessie acted like a fool with Renny. Did it for me.

One of the dumbest moves in BB history is not getting rid of Jessie when they have the chance.

If the alliance of 7 get HOH again they will be putting up Memphis and Jessie. (The all agreed on that yesterday) So they will have another week of Jesse in their face. He might win POV and take himself off. Then they are assuring Jessie a place on the jury. Seems like they should think of that. For the ones he doesn't like anyway.

Every time they put him up he will squeal.

but we have to get Angie out now. She is wearing Steven's scarf and that is disrespecting Keesha.

oh, it isn't that I think the girl does not have a great sense of humor and that she is not entertaining, but as far as game play she has been blah to me, and if she can't be like the catty part when she needs to be she is in the wrong game. And I think it is sooo stupid that they are voting her out when Jesse needs to get the hell out, watch next week if he wins, Keesha will go up, what an idiot Keesha is,lol

I basically am saying the same thing, they are jealous of Angie, and the whole wearing of Brians hat and now Steven scarf, is ridiculous.

But Angie has not played this game at all, she has just been very passive about the whole thing, I was thinking she would have been like the one to beat when BB frst started, but not now, that is unless she gets with it. I would think it would tick her off to no end the way this group is acting and she would get some get back, play the game chicky

I thought keesha had more brains than this. I must have been blinded by her lights.

Her thing with Angie is childish and weak game play. I had hoped that they would sit down together and became friends......ok might be the lights again.

Angie hasn't done much but I'm hoping Jessie goes and Angie comes to life. I'm running out of choices for my favourtie.

yep geting rid of hg who has won nothing is dumb

i keep hearing keesha say she wants angie gone because she cant read her

i can read angie and it clear as day she is saying i hate you girls

i dont get why keesha say she is hard to read

bb karma would be perfect if jessie won hoh next week

IF Keesha goes through with this and evicts Angie, it's pretty obvious she's playing this game with her heart and not her head. She got a burr under her saddle when it comes to Angie and she's not thinking straight. I can't believe they would have a strong player like Jesse on the block and not get him out of the house. It makes absolutely NO sense. :wacko:

I've always liked Angie but she seems to rarely want to assert herself in the game. It always seems to be a case of coulda, woulda, shoulda with these HG. :confused:

Unless it's a tie, Keesha isn't evicting anyone. If you're going to blame anyone, blame the HGs that evict Angie and not Jessie. Keesha nominated Jessie (winner of HoH and PoV) and Angie, an intelligent strong female who is not in her alliance, that seems to get along with others (not exciting, but still a threat). I think her nominations are sound.

The group could go against Keesha's wishes and vote out Jessie, but that would cause problems since they all agreed to vote the way she dictated. The only hope is if they can convince her to change her mind and put Jessie out.

I really wish people would vote independently on evictions. I dislike everyone going with the house. I want to see an HoH say to everyone, these are your choices... vote how you want.

I agree that the noms are sound...but the target isn't.

Keesha is set on the group evicting Angie and has been very vocal in promoting it....along with Libra and April. I've heard Jerry, Dan and Memphis say either they'd vote with the group or how she wanted them to vote...I'm sure Renny will vote with what Keesha wants too and Ollie will go along like the lap dog he is. So yes, you can say Keesha does not have a vote and it's up to the house...but in this case Keesha is very much so in control of the voting...aka dumb leading the dumber.

i think she is staying

the bb logic has to set it that jessie is stronger of the two

The hg's have till Thursday to decide and Jessie may just make them all so sick of him, they convince Keesha it's the best thing to do.

i think so if hg use bb logic

and the way jessie is acting maniac will help them make this decision

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name