Angie - Week 3

CeCiMom

It's unfortunate that Angie is going to take the hit for the horrible decision that Memphis and Michelle made last week with not put Libra up and evicting her. Even though it was Libra, Ollie and April that were vocal about getting rid of Steven... ultimately it was Michelle and Memphis that told Jessie NO to the plan of backdooring Libra. And Jessie made the final decision.

I know it's not going to happen but, I would love for Angie to escape eviction this week. The icing on the cake would be for Dan, Angie, Memphis (or even Michelle) to win HoH and finalize a new alliance of... Angie/Dan/Memphis/Michelle and Renny but, don't know how they could work Renny in without Keesha. Keesha is such a petty, jealous girl and I wasn't sure of that until this week. Keesha just can't stand that it's Angie and not her that the guys like being around more. Me thinks Keesha isn't use to that. :lol:

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I just read several recaps of last nights MMAJ's b*tch session about every house guest...catty, bitter, sour bitch...Yep, that's the Angie I've seen.

What exactly is her strategy? Worthless in comps, boring in the house. She watches unimpressed from the sidelines as her "buds" are evicted. Angie gets the: "Doesn't Play Well With Others" award.

I guess Angie is now playing like the others have been all along. Wasn't that the biggest gripe that Angie took no interest in the game? Well, it appears she has because if she is bashing, then she's playing as well as the others now; because there has been no strategy--just constant bashing. Yada, Yada, Yada!

Who do you like in the house Francis? Angie is a catty, bitter, sour bitch? Well you just described April, Keesha and Libra too.

I've never seen anyone hate someone so innocent before. You act like she's Hitler reincarnate.

Mod Edit

Mod Edit:

I do not care for the high horses that ride into Big Brother every year. IN MY (MINE ONLY MINE) OPINION, Angie and Dan come off as snobbish and condescending. She out right said she didn't like the other girls the second she saw them. Why? jealousy? insecurity? Now she's full of sour grapes and wants to go home. At least Dan has made an effort to get to know the other HGs. Angie wanted her original friends and no one else. Is that her strategy?

XAL, you've made your point, you LOVE Angie. Got it. Way to drive it home. But some people don't share in your obsession. I don't think your a bad, naive, stupid person. I don't tell you your opinions are wrong or ludicrous. I just think you and I differ on our opinions of Angie. Understand?

And if you think that my opinions paints Angie as Hitler (please pull some of my quotes and explain) then what about the opinions in Libras thread? Double standard?

Edited by CeCiMom
Response to an earlier edited post.

My question is, how do people have time to go from one message board to another discussing hgs? Though I spend way too much time on this one during the season, I can barely keep up with this one.

As for Angie, I just think people are just grasping at straws (see my post in the judgemental thread if you're interested). A sort of a tit-for-tat, argumentative type thing because nasty things are said about Libra.

But you can't make up nasty things done by hgs unless they do these things...if they do it, it will get discussed and unfortunately for some here, it won't get discussed in the manner you wish.

Control crap happens all over the place!

I can see how some posters might think Angie isn't really interested in playing the game. If you aren't running from room to room, repeating endlessly the conversations you had with other HGs, trash talking on everyone, even the people in your own alliance and then smirking and thinking that viewers just love you, you just aren't into the game. Come on Angie. Get with the program. Talk with Keesha, swear that you will keep the convo to yourself and then run and tell Jesse word for word. And Then Michelle. And then Memphis. And then all of them together. Then trash on Jerry for awhile just for bonus points.

a post about Angie

She out right said she didn't like the other girls the second she saw them. Why? jealousy? insecurity?

again wrong information. It was April and it was Keesha that said they did not like Angie from the first moment they saw her. It was the Mean Girls that shunned Angie for no reason.

Angie is not insecure you have the whole take on HG flip flopped.

Nope, if I remember correctly and made comments about both Renny and Angie being alienated by the others.

They shunned Angie and what do they expect for her to now turn around and kiss their asses. Well, while others have done this (Jerry) I'm hoping that Angie will set up an alliance she does need to get further, but would prefer she continues to give the mean girls a dose of their own medicine.

I think Angie is playing the game in a subtle manner. She gets her points across without constantly repeating the same thing. I would have liked to see her alliance not be on the short end of the stick, but unfortunately for her it is what it is.

I like her as a person - with her friends she's more entertaining and fun than most of the other women- but as a player she hasn't won competitions and her social game was shut out so it looks like she'll go. Too bad.

I hope that happens and they vote his ass out of there. Why doesn't Keesha just tell him to leave!!

If Keesha doesn't get either Jessie or Memphis out of the house this week, it will likely be the most stupid play of any HOH. She THINKS that Angie is a threat, but Angie isn't. Angie isn't the one whose won competitions. That would be Jessie, Memphis and Michelle. You don't advance in the game by getting out players who have no allies. The fact that Memphis AND Michelle are working so hard to save Jessie should be a red light to Keesha that they really aren't counting on Angie in their alliance. They have a 3 person alliance with a thrown in person for numbers. She needs to break up the 3, not the sole attachment that can be replaced.

Well last night she was adamant about getting Jessie out and we had to hear from Libra just how evil Angie is in order to convince Skreesha. If she would have just said she wanted Angie out last night, she would have saved us a Libra earache.

My question is, how do people have time to go from one message board to another discussing hgs? Though I spend way too much time on this one during the season, I can barely keep up with this one.

I agree with you on this one... I do go over to Sucks and look at the chops thread, but that's the only one, and I don't post over there, just don't have time...

I do hate that it looks like Angie can't do anything to stay this week, which includes Jessie going off on Keesha right now... Keesha is telling him I have assured you, you are safe this week Jessie, you aren't going!!!

Christ, you people think Angie is the reincarnation of Dick Danato. I'm sorry I refuse to drink the f*cking kool-aid. It's great that you think Angie can walk on water. i have a different opinion.

This is a game and she isn't trying to play. saying she's too good for the game is such a bull sh*t comment. It was said about Alex and Amanda, it was said about Jannelle. It was said about Drew. If she "too good" why did she try out for it??

But if you really cannot take someone not wanting to crawl up Angie's ass then don't read my post.

I go over to sucks because sucks is fun and less judgemental.

i post on here and on jokers

mortys tends to be slow at times

jokers 24 hours bb 365 days bb

:animated_rotfl:

I doubt that the Angie lovers loved ED..........I think there are some who just root for the "likable" people, no matter how they play (or in Angie's case don't play) the game.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name