Angie - Week 3

CeCiMom

Angie will have a blast on the "outside" with her family and friends. I think she will be pleased to find out how many people liked her and were rooting for her.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though I hate to see her out of the house, she just didn't fit in with this group. I'm sure she'll be doing all the shows and something will come of of this for her.

Just rang House Calls to ask Angie if whether or not targeting Libra's character (about leaving her 5 month infants behind) was an idea, & I was refused, & told to call back if I think of another question.....

They are completely biased.......

She couldn't save herself and she knew it.

She never played hard enough and that wouldn't have mattered anyway. They hated her out of jealousy and nothing she could have done would have changed things.

She may have realized this early on and could be the reason she decided not to waste her time and play.

I can't ask Angie whether certain tactics against Libra were thought of.........

The whole thing is dumb...My question was legitimate...It's all fake...

Housecalls hung up on me because I'm not beating to the same Libra praise drum....

The screeners get to dictate what's legitimate or not, regardless of whether or not fans really what to know.

took high roll with her exit speech

angie gone

keesha moves in and now is memphis bff

http://www.realitywanted.com/newsitem/1292...-big-brother-10

We chatted with Angie, the third Big Brother 10 houseguest to be eliminated from Big Brother 10 and found out what prior seasons she was a fan of and what is really motivating Keesha to defend Libra.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Angie, how

On Steven's My Space page

http://www.myspace.com/stevenfrombb10

Stevens blog

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Talked with Angie

I have been getting a lot of questions about Angie and thought I should send out an update. I have spoken with her, she is home and glad to be there. As many people have stated the house was just not the same without Brian and myself and she feels the same way. We are in the process of getting some Internet radio interviews set up and hopefully with all three of us on at once. I will update everyone as soon as something is confirmed.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name