Angie - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I hung onto Angie for as long as I could but, yesterday evening when BBAD started... I let it go. In all honesty she doesn't deserve to stay because she never really got into the game after Brian left. Even being on the block didn't jump start her... if that doesn't do it, nothing will.

At least Jessie wants to be there, wants to compete, wants to bring some game into the game. imo

At this point even though I loved Angie I have no sadness about her leaving. She will have a blast on the outside. Brian and Steven have been hanging out together and I am sure Angie will have a blast with them. To me Angie leaves being a winner.

JMO

I feel the same...

and knowing she'll be hanging with Steven and having fun trash talking Barbie Keesha together makes it all the better!

I am so definitely going to miss Angie. SHe is, & will always be considered the only intelligent woman of the entire BB10 cast.

I like Renny, but she's floating (not there is anything wrong with that) but I just instinctively dislike anyone whose gone against Angie with the 3 female hate mongers based on petty childish hatred.

I think Angie's more relaxed because she's given up & realizes it's pointless to team up with a house ruled by dead heads.

I hope during her pre-eviction speech she tells them just how she feels about each of the childish women...Libra, Keesha & April...The dead beat mom, the Hooters dumb blond, & the plastic Barbie reject.

I'd like to see her go out in style....shattered egos & all

If it is Angie tonight, I say go have some fun girl and be glad you are rid of the most pretentious females in that house.

I was really sad to see her go. She's awesome and I'd love to hang out with her, but she just wasn't cut out for bb. If she had been campaigning the entire week with the passion that was in her last speech, she'd have had a chance of staying. But then again, how can an intelligent, rational person like her even get on the same level as those morons who voted her out?

I have to agree -- Angie's final speech was one of the smartest I've heard. There was absolutely NO reason for the house to give her a clean sweep. None whatsoever. And I hope that speech haunts a good number of them, particularly the ones whose best interest it was to get rid of Jessie tonight. Oh, wait. That would be just about everybody (with possible short-term exception of Memphis and Michelle).

Angie left with class...and had a good speech....but knew she had no chance to stay. I'm gonna miss her.

I agree carmen...I hope her speech haunts a few of them...

oh well....who's next?

I do have a question for Angie about the game so I'm going to try my best to call House Calls tomorrow evening when she's on.

Hey, if I do get in on House Calls tomorrow, anybody know if they'll let me plug this forum on the air???

Best evictee speech I've ever heard on BB. It's a shame she's still not there. I'm glad she's aware of what really happened though... jealousy is an ugly color.

James Rhine posted this at his website. Seems like so many on the outside were fans of Brian, Steven and Angie and also Dan.

James is dissapointed Angie got evicted, only morons and Dan are left.

Good nom; bad eviction; classy exit

Next time, she should actually try to play the game.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name