Angie - Week 3

CeCiMom

the great bb hope

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angie NOW

Go get in Keesha's ear and tell her how dissapointed Steven will be in her when she sees that it was her (Keesha) that put you up and got you evicted.

I mean if Keesha really did care about Steven she would not be evicting Angie. Steven's last advise to Keesha before he left was to break ups Libra, April and Ollie. I mean if you really cared about Steven Keesha you would do what he asked.

I agree that Angie is probably the nicer person out of the girls in the house but how can you play the game when you think you're so "above" playing the game (?)

She went out on a limb for Brian, out of "friendship"! after a few days..........and she keeps saying how she's not going to do anything against anyone she likes.............it's an admirable quality, but it's not going to win BB.

I think she's more suited for the Bachelor.

I could not imagine Angie with 24 or however many other girls in one house and only 1 male. We'd find her in the corner of the closet.

Wonder if this nomination is going to wake her up for the GAME. (if she is nominated that is)

If the noms are Angie and Jessie come eviction day, I think Angie stands a pretty good chance of staying. From what I can tell, although Ollie, Libra, Michelle and April will vote out Angie; Renny, Dan, Memphis and Jerry will evict Jessie. That leaves a tie and I think Keesha would vote out Jessie.

Just speculating...

I really have no opinion of Angie yet, but I still like her. She really hasn't done anything in the house yet that makes me want to root for her. However, I want her to win POV becasue I want to see either Jessie, Memphis, or Michelle leave.

All I know is that I'm ready for someone to have the ba**s to rock this house and make some bold moves BB8 style.

Now that season was awesome, you never knew what was going to happen next. This season is getting boring, we always know who's going and that's no fun, I like suspense.

Angie has a new girlfriend named Michelle. They are doing laps together outside.

Each time the do a lap like 47 they say some swear words about the Nerd Herd. It is so funny. I know you guys don't see it but Angie with the puppet shows and the tin foil amour and some jokes she cracks me up.

She had been running every night and keeping in shape. I notice that Libra and gang just lay around like slugs. I hope the POV ceremony takes some physical ability.

Here that Big Brother?

I like Angie too. I also liked Brian and Steve. Angie needs to win HOH. If it remains Jesse and Angie then Jesse will be the target. I read on feeds Angie told Memphis, "I guess I should have gone up before noms.." Hate to say this but, it might have helped her state her case. She will need to campaign.

So Angie said something earlier about having a few beers and making sure she is voted out. She told Michelle and Jessie they went out on a limb for her and they deserve to stay. :animated_scratchchin:

I know people say this all the time & I'm going to be one.

I really don't like most of the cast, & if Angie goes I'll stop watching the rest of this season.

Unlike previous seasons usually the most annoying people are sent out first, but this season is the opposite. All of the most interesting people are being gunned for 1 after the other.

I can't stand watching Libra, April & Keesha's constant idiotic thoughts repeated over & over to us as entertainment. It's torture I don't think I'll be able to bare for 2 & a half months.

I'm still recovering from SheBot's constant whining.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name