• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably a nom

this girl is great white hope of bb

many believe in her

i dont

me either upv

So, what did Angie mean when she told Steven that she'll wear the bandana week 5. Does she have a master plan?

I have to ask the same question, Ginger. If she has a plan, I wouldn't wait too much longer, in fact she may have already.

Honestly I am not sure what game play is with these people. It seems to be who you can trash the most or evict whoever was friends with Brian. They can make a list and the order of who they want to evict but I know Angie said things change week to week.

At this point I don't know what gameplay.

If it is trashing people then I give Angie kudos for not playing that strategy.

First, Angie aligned with Brian because she thought he would get her further...........then, she alligned with Memphis & Jesse because she thought they would get her further.........other than sitting on the couch smoking cigarettes and hanging on to whatever guy will let her, I wonder if she's even playing the game.

Kinda hard to "play the game" when you're basically branded a leper because you made a choice in a friend the entire house treats like a villain, even weeks after he was voted out, like he's Freddy Kreuger and will get you when you sleep. Angie, Steve, Dan...all basically banned from playing the game in the first place just because of guilt by Brian association. Angie's playing the game because she's still there. Everyone else isn't playing the game. They're all copping out by going after anyone associated with Brian. When that's done, maybe they'll all start playing.

I think that isn't correct. Angie can still 'play the game.' She made a mistake in the beggining but people all the time grow back from their mistakes. Look what Sheila did? When I see Angie talk about game she just seems dead and couldn't care less.

I like Angie...and I dunno but I think she is ging up

-Kyo

Only thing is Keesha will likely refuse to backdoor her, since she claims to not have any animosity towards her (contrary to her "I can't stand Angie" rants when she's with Libra and the moron twins). And when pushed into a corner I think Angie could compete for HoH without choking and probably win it. But that would mean Memphis would go because Keesha is certain to put him up against Angie since she sees them as a pair. Then you just wind up with Dan taking Memphis' place (likely at Jessie's urging) and nothing is gained except one less floater to bribe for use as leverage, but that goes both ways. If Angie got off, Keesha would have a tough choice picking a replacement. Half the people she foolishly promised not to and the other two would wind up with a survivor that would go after her.

She's going to have more trouble than it's worth going after Angie. Jerry would be the wise target if she wanted to ease through this week and have a shot at surviving the next, possibly a few more after that. They all want Libra gone, but she can go after Jerry and not piss off either side. You piss off Jerry, there is no danger in that. Just say "they all threatened me" and then maybe say "but I'm not wearing any Marines clothing, so it's all good."

I hope Angies flat face ass is out of there. I hope Keesha sticks to the plan of putting Angie and Memphis up. If one of them wins POV, stick Jesse or Michelle up as a replacement. They have to got cut those four off at the knees. Leave Dan, Jerry (UGH) and Renny alone. They can't do any harm to Keesha and she knows it. No sense in playing Memphis' game.

Edited by Jem
Remove Profanity!

First, Angie aligned with Brian because she thought he would get her further...........then, she alligned with Memphis & Jesse because she thought they would get her further.........other than sitting on the couch smoking cigarettes and hanging on to whatever guy will let her, I wonder if she's even playing the game.

She's not backing it up though. She's letting the others think she's taking a side and then she she goes with the flow. Crap or get off the pot. If this is her strategy is can only last a couple of weeks...sooner or later she'll get called out for it.

If she thinks she is going to do it by herself, then she is proceeding the right way because she's really not committing to any side.

I have been thinking.... maybe it is good for Angie to leave the house while she is loved and on top. She is too good for the Libra Bi+ch gang.

Just like Brian and Steven being liked.

I have a very strong feeling that Angie will win POV and take herself off. Keesha is going to live to regret putting her up!! The boys all love Angie and will take Keesha out next week. Libra will be the first to vote Keesha out and so will April.

Angie is my favorite by far and is the favorite by a landslide on SS (as well as being the favorite here according to the poll)

If she somehow escapes eviction this week and starts winning comps, defying the odds and staying in the game, she could rival even Janelle as a favorite(I already like her more than Janelle)

I said two weeks ago if it goes the way I believe it will I'm going to stop watching the show. I am sick and tired of steamroll alliances and watching my favorites go week after week.

I liked Brian, Steve, Angie and Dan. They are all going week after week. It's starting to piss me off and I won't be any part of it after this week if Angie goes. It's just not worth it to raise my blood pressure over a stupid tv show.

I stopped watching during the ED season with two episodes left. I stopped watching Season 6 when the Nerd Herd was left. I will do the same this year. It's just not worth it.

I hate to say this because it goes against everything I believe, but I hope the Diary Room works some magic and saves Angie somehow. This season is being ruined for me because Nerd Herd 2.0 is running the house. I HATE Libra, Ollie and April. I don't want to hate Keesha but it's very hard not to when she aligns with those scumbags.

If Angie goes this week, the Nerd Herd 2.0 will become my all time most hated houseguests. Yes, even more than ED. the original Nerd Herd and James.

To the person who discusses Angie's "flat face", how does it feel to be jealous of what many consider the most naturally beautiful house guest in BB history?

Just curious.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name