Week 2- Who Is Your Favorite And Least Favorite?

rosebudmom

118 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite houseguest in BB10?

• Angie
    • April
    • Dan
    • Jerry
    • Jessie
    • Keesha
    • Libra
    • Memphis
    • Michelle
    • Ollie
    • Renny
    • Steven
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite houseguest in BB10?

• Angie
    • April
    • Dan
    • Jerry
    • Jessie
    • Keesha
    • Libra
    • Memphis
    • Michelle
    • Ollie
    • Renny
    • Steven

Have you changed your loyalties since week one? Who is your favorite now for week 2?

There were 117 votes in week 1's poll

Results for week 1's poll favorites were:

1st Place - Jerry (35%)

2nd Place - Angie (18.8%)

3rd Place - a tie between Brian and Libra (7.69%)

Results for week 1's poll least favorites:

1st Place - Renny (41%)

2nd Place - Brian (14.5%)

3rd Place - a tie between Jessie and Libra (9.4%)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fav = Angie (Dan was a close 2nd)

Least = Libra

He's definitely not my favorite yet, but I have changed my opinion of Dan for now at least. He has moved up several notches on my likeability scale. Libra is now my least favorite, but I could have just as easily said April, cause I can't stand that skank either.

Fav - Libra (I like gamers)

Least - Dan (still high on the douche bag scale)

Favorite: ANGIE!

Least: Ollie (Has no loyalties he's playing whoever he can to stay good...Conservative Christian my AS$!

Least = Jerry. Something about him irks me! Sorry, I know he's well liked

Apparently he's not! lol

Still haven't change my mind yet, Angie FAV though wish Angie would of voted Brian like she wanted too. Brian told all of them NOT to vote for him..Dan said he still was and Brian could not persuade him, but did the other two.

Still least fav..Libra

Good to know Brian told them to Vote against him... That makes me feel better about no pity vote from Angie... I mean if the vote was 3 - 7... Then you know Angie, Steven, and Dan would all be dead meat... not saying they're still targets but they are easing into good terriotroy especially if more fighting happens in Libra's group!

Already changed my mind about favorite. The first episode I was likeing Brian but then quickly changed my mind. This week I am thinking Angie.

I still cannot stand the sound of Renny's voice but also Ollie and Libra have entered my least favorite list.

Favorite = Angie!!! She's just cool and calm all the time (well most of the time.)

Least favorite = Michelle (she's a psycho busybodybutinski) with Jessie close behind her (he's a punk)

Favorite=Angie! I loved her since day 1!

Least Favorite=Libra, with her hag equal Michelle a close second. Someone get these hags out of here!

My fav used to be Jerry. I still like him, but I like Angie better this week.

My least fav used to be Brian. Funny, but the editing and his closing speech made me like him more. Too bad but he's gone now. My least favorite now is April. Though Libra is right up there with UGH. Those two together just irritate the crap out of me. Its like, they hated Brian for trying to run the game, now they are trying to run it. If April really doesn't like Ollie but is using him, makes me not like her even more.

Hypocrites they are. Showmances are stupid. ^Agreed in ways... I have no opinion about Jerry... He just keeps losing points with me but I dont like people more Like April and Ollie and Michelle and Jessie

Archived