Jessie - Week 2

CeCiMom

ImIn...I love your avatar. Now you can "mind channel" all of us.

He is not very bright...It's common reality show knowledge that woman like to band together and get out the men...he deserves to be evicted just for being so D U M !!

Yeah, if I was in the house I'd be banding with Libra and April, I'd be rubber banding them together then banding them to the staircase.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he's pretty stupid.....and think he won HOH by pure luck.

jmho :pixiedust:

Hi ya Fizzle :animated_wave:

His head is so small because he's got "natural" muscles.

:pixiedust:

ImIn...I love your avatar. Now you can "mind channel" all of us.

Miss Cleo...err..Libra knows all...sees all...controls all...mmmmm hmmmm!

She was on a roll today...holding court from her bed. Puppets just kept on coming in and giving her updates...(as uvp would say...smh ;))

Yeah, if I was in the house I'd be banding with Libra and April, I'd be rubber banding them together then banding them to the staircase.

:smilielol: and while they're dangling from the stairs...a little target practice with a rubber band shooter could be fun...

ImIn....I kept looking and looking at your avatar and thought what was so funny about a cool sun picture.....then I F-5ed and see your new avatar....I peed myself! :animated_rotfl:

:pixiedust:

TCS...you F-5'd yourself ?!? oohh my...let's not get too personal now...there may be kids viewing ;)

but thanks...I posted a larger image in picture thread because I thought it was a really funny screen grab. She cracks me up!

sorry for being off topic...back to Jessie...

What a complete waste of an HOH week. He had the chance to cut some deals, create sub-alliances, pull something big, instead he becomes a puppet for the Blair Bitch girls. I understand being HOH is protecting yourself for the following week but its also about doing whats beneficial for yourself in the long term, he's epically failed on both counts. Way to go meathead, go back to MTV Exposed.

Jessie isn't a fan of the show. He thinks that he'll win comps because of his muscles. I think Memphis is going to turn on him the first chance he gets. I wouldn't be suprised if Jessie or Ollie is the first member of the jury.

Okay I just started watching the feeds today (even though I got them 3 days ago) and I sat and watched Steven trying to talk to Jessie, but Jessie seems to just love the sound of his own voice. Ugh I can't stand him.

Pretty boring so far - I might have to sell my feed subscription on ebay.

BTW hey guys - long time no see. Cute avatar, Fizz.

Archived