Steven - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love Steve to stay, win HOH and then (on night vision) we can watch Jesse perform oral sex on Steven (in night vision, under the covers, a la Nat BB9)!!!! And then Steven still puts Jerry's ass up and send him out the door!

I like them both too, I really really hope there's a chance to get an evicted HG back in, because I'd love to see Steve or Brian back in when this whole "get Brian's friends out" crap is over. A lot of these HG don't really have the balls to make a strong move, while i think people like Dan, Brian, and Steve would be willing to pull the trigger on a controversial move

suck it bitchesssssssssssssssssss :lol:

Tonight my son was so sad. (he's 6) he really wanted Steven to stay because he was a cowboy. My son was born in Arizona , so we always tell him he's cowboy. aaaawwww :)

His speech was so true to his humor. I'll miss him a lot. Why are they taking all the fun out of the house within the first 2 evictions? That usually doesn't happen this soon.

Because the other guys were intimidated by them... It's sad too, cause the other guys think they are just as funny, but aren't...

Hey Dep Hon... Great to see you back this season!!! I have to agree with you 1000%... Steven was a great guy, and he didn't deserve what they did to him...

All the people I like are leaving. The mean people are going to get rid of all the nice people and then devour themselves.

Steven better to leave now then later and know that most of America liked you.

I just saw Steven (w/ED and Gretchen) on House Calls.

Steven Clarified what he was talking about re: colored girl comment...He said Jerry was going all over the house calling Libra "The colored girl"...Steven, Brian and Dan thought it was funny that Jerry was so out of step with the times. Steven said "colored girl" not mocking/disrespecting Libra but instead making fun of Jerry for being so clueless. This was a running joke Steven, Brian and Dan had.

Check out 7-24-08 House Calls when it is posted later today (or possibly tomorrow).

wow i always thought steve was racist one

I did too but I was wrong. It was just a joke about Jerry using that term. I guess even though they have 24/7 we don't see and hear every single word spoken by every single HG! I wish we did!!! I don't have live feeds but the four camera should appear on your computer silmuntaneously so you could watch whatever group you want!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name