Steven - Week 2

CeCiMom

the gay guys never last in bb

why is that?

Because they rarely ever cast a gay guy who's mellow..instead they find flamboyant drama queens in need of attention, a kiss of death on this show. They have done pretty well though, making it to jury at least (Will, Dustin, Josh, Marcellas), I cant remember how far Bunky got. Steven already blew up week 1 on Libra, Im sure theres more where that came from.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcellas might have made it to F2 if he had just used the Power of Veto.

He actually set all that followed up - all because of his dunderhead move :)

And while we are talking gay and dunderheads...what about that Ivette...she Made it to F2 and took Maggie (she is so loyal...and stupid).

i dont see why ivette should have took janelle

if she did she would have still finish second

Haha "Carry On"! Love it Ginger...but "Make It Work" is so much better! I still liked Will though, didnt bring much to gameplay but he had his moments.

Agreed UVP, Ivette was destined for 2nd no matter who she chose or, for that matter, if Janie won the final comp as well. I cant see Steven making it to the jury.

Why is Steven up for eviction anyway? Is he that much of a threat? What's the reasoning behind it...if there is any?

brian

LenRay wrote

There is no valid reason to send Steve out really.

They really believe he was Brian's right hand man when in reality it was Dan. their whole "guilty by association" is their only reasoning. I think they believe if either won HOH next week they would be able to convince Dan to join them rather than Steven who would put them up..which is probably true .

LMAO. Steven just told Libra about the plan to backdoor her. He didn't do it on purpose, but he did it. Michelle and Memphis are totally against Libra going home. He's digging his buddy Keesha a big hole.

I should go to bed sometime soon. LOL

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name