Michelle - Week 2

CeCiMom

I do not really think she is being sincere about playing or alligning with Angie, I think it is a ploy and eventually she will take information back to Liibra,and the others (women) She cannot stand not to be the center of attention, and so if she can gets scut on Angie and lets say Memphis she will hold onto it till she needs to let someone know for her own purposes, she will stab Angie in the back, I see that happening, she is not to be trusted, she has a big mouth, and is really a tad nuts, so we will see how this one plays out,lolol

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree she's a loose cannon...but my read on her right now is that she'll be more loyal to Jessie, Memphis and Angie. Next hoh will be the determining factor in where her true allegiance is.

yeah we will see, but I think she only is branching out to store info to use it when she needs it, against them (angie, Jesse, and Memphis) she is sneaky that way, I do not trust this girl at all, I think she is waay more cunning then Libra could ever think about being, she needs to go,lol

welcome to Morty's IsugurI, Michelle is really quite nuts, and that baby talk to the camera really drives me bats,lolol

Thanks for the Welcome!!!

This is off topic - but could someone tell me how to change my name, it is suppose to be LSUGurl - it looks like an "I" - I guess and I can't figure out how to change it!!??

pm a mod and ask to change username

absolutely, and until then she will gather information to use against anyone in the future who crosses her, know that,lol

yes...she's playing the game...and to play the game you use others and get info etc...and work it all to your advantage...that is if you want to win the game. Only a stupid player or martyr doesn't look out for numero uno.

What tells me that right now she has more loyalty to Jessie and Memphis is that they know she's talking and plotting with Libra/Keesha/April getting information, etc...but LKA don't know she's scheming with Jessie, Memphis and Angie. But still...I do realize that depending on where the power goes next hoh, it will determine how committed she is to this new alliance. The risk to her is that if LKA find out about her deal with JMA..then she (Michelle) is toast!

I got the feeds this year and boy is Michelle a yapper! She doesn't shut up from the time she wakes up until she goes to sleep. I find myself talking to my laptop and screaming "SHUT UP"!!!!

jmho :pixiedust:

its bad enough when a cute squeaky looking person talks baby talk... but when someone rough looking like Michelle talks baby talk... its REALLY annoying. :cookoo: she is either on mute or on FF in my house. uggg..

Archived