Dan - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo bitches! How have you all been! I've been crazy busy, but I lurk from time to time. Why am I coming out in this thread? Because I will be celebrating when this guy gets the BOOT, that's why!

Loving this season though, they seem to have gone back to their roots!

I hope you've all been well!

I love this guy...he couldn't give a crap about the rest of them. That's right Dan, they're all a bunch of aholes and you just sit back and enjoy the show, even if it's short lived.

Yo bitches!

That's the crappiest hello, but what could I expect from someone with the crappiest name on this board.

What's shakin and what board have you been terrorizing? lol

I like Dan but yesterday it bothered me when he didn't know the difference between stress and anxiety or that there is such a thing. WHAT??

Hate that this tool gets a free ride when Steven and Brian (two gamers) are leaving.

Steven and Angie final two will be the most boring worthless final pair in the history of Big Brother.

I've been terrorrizing Survivor Sucks. Good ta see you're still around babe.

Crappy, you call me babe and I swoon......

No, not really, but I am feeling kinda special right now.

Good to see ya around too!

As for Dan, I do think he'll make it through this week.

Next week could be good for him too with the group fighting amongst themselves. Jerry is also making himself a bigger target once Libra gets wind that he wants her out. I know a lot of people think Dan is playing it too quietly but he is slowly letting people know about his personal life and also being as kind as he can be so that could do wonders for him IF he happens to be good at comps.

2 pages says it all

dan has went underground

^Dan's going to need to. IMO he's done a good job of minimizing himself as a threat, but he's still and easy out unless he can get some people to work with. Right now they can just go after Dan and say "well, you were in cahoots with Brian. so there"

Hopefully he can get through this week and then get to work finally.

To paraphrase Dan, "I can do what ever I want and when I get out, go to confession and be done with it." Still a douche bag. I hope he goes soon.

Dan is already doing a little work, one by pointing out his loyality to Jesse, that he kept his word for Brian, that went a long way with Jesse, Dan is gonna stay maybe because of that, and they are talkin bout throwin a comp to Dan so if he wins he will put someone up that they tell him, and do their dirty work, only thing is Dan has to be his own man once he gets in a position of power, do not know if he will do that, lets us hope so, I want to see some of these idiots get taken down a peg or two, seriously!!!

me too

this bb is boring since all hg "in the house" are on high horse because the noms are going down a straight path not much unexpectedness

I really thought he was fun last night and I enjoyed him even more. I have to say that I thought it was sweet that when he saw Michelle/Jesse hiding behind the pillows that he closed the door so no one else could see.

I think they'll be in for a rude suprise if they throw comps to Dan. He doesn't really have any option other than to lay low right now, but if he can get some power and secure himself a few allies i could see him flipping the house and stirring things up

now if only he'd talk a little more quielty in the DR, someone should tell him there's no need to shout every time :lol:

LenRay

Dan is a fun guy. He needs to step up his game, take power on his own, listen to no one and blindside the ring leaders...backdoor jesse...put up Libra/April...play the game, Dan.

Totally agree. He's another one that has grown on me...he moves up each week in my like for him.

:animated_bouncy:

Archived