Libra - Week 2

CeCiMom

I have lots of red hot hate for Libra. I really hate people like her both on BB and in the real world. This is no act. This is who she is and that one person who said she knows her in real life verified it (if she's for real).

As a matter of fact, the whole Nerd Herd 2 can go to hell.

The game JUST started and already there's a group who doesn't even like others in their group to hang out with others. It's pathetic and I've never seen house guests draw lines this fast. It's actually quite sad that there are human beings like this.

There are seasons I have shut off at the final (the Donato season, I didn't watch the final, hated them both) and there have been seasons I shut it off two episodes before the end (season 6, loathed the Nerd Herd)....but this year if the Nerd Herd 2 starts steam rolling I'm turning it off half way through the season. If Angie, Jerry, Dan and Steve get steamrolled the next four weeks I'm gone.

I just can't stand these people. They are truly loathesome.

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nerd Herd 2.0 bickering amongst eachother for an entire half a season would be insufferable. Maybe even worse then this past season (which i absolutely hated and stopped watching when James got to come back in with the mystery box crap) however i feel like there is a decent cast this season, there are always going to be annoying people on the show, and the problem arises if the annoying ones get too much power and can take out the others. As much as i wanted ED to tear into the lame guests last season, i'd love to see him go after the Nerd Herd even more

I am starting to get bored with these people, I am sure it is just me, but noone is sparking me with their gameplay, and while I really do not like Libra, I do not like Micheele even worse.

Libra is controlling, but Michelle is a nut case, seriously,lol

I may be the only Libra fan on this site smile.gif

You're not the only one. I like her. I think she's hilarious. I think most people here are taking her too seriously. I don't think Evel Dick would stand a chance against her. His tactics wouldn't have worked on her. ED behaved like a child.

I think she's hilarious

really? I'm trying to recall her laughing, joking, having fun...and can't. Everytime I see her she's all business...

Oh, I differ, I think ED would eat her alive. I think alot of her suff is put on, I do not think she is as tough as she acts, and that could help her if she would get off her controlling high horse. You cannot go into a house with 13 people and start telling them what to do. It really is annoying, and the alcohol thing with her trying to be the boss of it really is not right, she really is not gonna make it all the way unless she changes a few things about herself.

ED was a punk. I don't think she would have been scared of him. The people from season 8 shouldn't have been scared of him.

She had a point about the alcohol. It was the first night half of them could drink. A few people don't drink beer so there was plenty of beer to go around. They could have let the other people have the wine. It would have been the considerate thing to do.

from what I understand she is still rationing, I don't like her and prolly will not change my mind.

Considerate or not, you cannot tell people what to do and how to do it. Libra is anything but considerate, she is bossy and controlling.

I do not think people were afraid of ED, and to each his own, I did not see him as a punk and never will. I see ED and Libra going at it like him and Jen and he would win out hands down, cause Libra would not be able to keep her cool. that is just my opinion tho

yeah, noone as yet has stood up to her, so it will be something to see what happens if and when someone does finally tell her to zip it,lol

the one who really would tangle with ED would be Michelle, she really is my most disliked.

lol. I'm Baacckkkk!!! :) It seems everyone starts talking after I go to bed! I personally like Libra. What I do is I like people... Not Alliances... Sure I'll cheer for an alliance if it's helping my favorite(s), but I like Libra so... yeah that's just me! :)

after you go to bed??? It looked to be like you were buzzin all over here last night.lolol I was bored with the show so I went to bed, I am usually here at the nighttime.

Libra does not bother me as much as acpl others, I do not in fact like her tho, I think she thinks she has got this game goin on.She is just not my kind of girl, she could change my mind I guess but so far not.

I think B-side Blog has captured the essence of Libra perfectly with his/her photoecap from yesterday's show:

post-2023-1216314169_thumb.jpg

"I don't like the way that ottoman is looking at me."

http://www.bsideblog.com/2008/07/big-brother-photocap-all-prais.php

it would not be Angies Allience, it would be Memphis alliance, he is the one trying to put them together, Michelle is certainly not good for anyones alliance, she is scum, Libra thinks she has some game goin, but I see a time she will fall, and it is not too far off, just sayin

yeah , a picture is worth a 1000 words, must be nice to be like layin around scratchin while others care for your kids, she rubs me the wrong way

Yeah. I understand... I just called it Angie's alliance cause she's my favorite. I agree Michelle is not good, but with Noodle comes Michelle... As if they needed him too, but Memphis was close to Noodle. I think they should have gotten Renny in there. She needs somebody... :(

I have not idea why anyone is calling Jesse noodle, what is up with that?? he is a pin head, but a noodle?? I don't get it. I do not think anyone will align with Renny, least of all Libra.

as I said someone shoot me plz, and so true Wicked, love the Libra buffet, lolol, and I do think it would be funny to see ED with Michelle,lol

yeah, but XAL he says he is a NATURAL builder?? his weeny was prolly teeny anywway,lololol

Archived