Libra - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

has anyone else noticed the cocky smirk she gets? oh it drives me crazy! she acts like she is in charge.

also, when she talks to Julie, she sounds so fake. like she changes her tone of voice and tries to sound all sweet and nice. Does she not think Julie and the rest of us can see what a troublemaker she is? I'm like OWN IT, don't sit there and try to act like you're this nice woman. You're not, you're a troublemaker who lies and gossips. At least own up to your image.

I don't like her if you're not with me you're against me attitude. It seems as though because she doesn't like someone, anyone who she considers a part of her group shouldn't like them either, nor have anything to do with them. That kind of attitude drives me crazy.

I don't really like Libra either. Her attitude stinks and she needs to remember that it is a game.

Regarding her children... I have a one year old and honestly... if there was a chance that I could win $500,000, I would leave for a while to do it. We rent a small apartment, it is cramped... no house, no security... always struggling to make ends meet. No way to pay for the kids college. Yeah. I'd be a FOOL not to try to do something if the opportunity arose.

I accidentally wrote this in Keesha's thread a few days ago, but what I meant to say is that Libra is the one who reminds me of April BB6. Bored housewife, always plotting and scheming and jumping to conclusions based on hunches. Dont like her gameplay much, but Ill give her props for her power of persuasion.

Hi, Misha! I hear what you say about making money for a better home for your child. That's admirable. I read somewhere Libra lives in a 5 bedroom, two story house. But maybe she's got a baloon payment coming up in her mortgage.

I just wish she would lay low instead of coming on so strong this early in the game. I just don't know who would get every put her on the block...

Kinda strange she doesn't really talk about them. I'd probably be boring them all to death talking about my kids, but then, I wouldn't have been there in the first place with babies at home.

Can you imagine this board if she mentioned her kids? There would be 8 pages of "then why did you leave them" posts. lol Talk about beating a dead horse...

Being the big fan that she is, Libra strikes me as the type that watched alliance after alliance of women get picked apart (by eachother) and it drives her crazy. I'm not surprised she's drawn the gender war lines.

I don't like her if you're not with me you're against me attitude. It seems as though because she doesn't like someone, anyone who she considers a part of her group shouldn't like them either, nor have anything to do with them. That kind of attitude drives me crazy.

Agreed. She's just sowing discord and getting upset over people being social. But so long as she has tools like April who tolerate that BS and encourage it, she'll flip out about Keesha talking with other people. Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll blow up this week and get evicted. Too much to hope for? probably.

I think she's alright. I don't think she knows just how strong she is coming across and will be targeted soon if she doesn't calm it down for the game. At the same time if she were sitting dwn being quiet somewhere she would be called a floater so you can never please everybody.

I personally don't think its a big deal she left her kids. Its only a short period of time. She is married and from what I read on her myspace fan page she has a lot of family close by that are also supporting her making sure the kids are well taken care of. This isn't an opportunity that everyone gets and apparently she's a die hard fan.

I'm still not really rooting for her. I am not really feeling anybody right now. Bring Alex Back ! lol J/K

Strategy or not it wouldn't take me long to at least mention I miss my kid. She's a cold fish. I can so see her blaming everyone else when her ass hits the door. I don't see her owning it.

I'm liking Libra too. Do I want her to win? Don't really know yet.

Leaving her children at home with their father and grandmother doesn't bother me. Now, if she left them at home alone, then that would bother me.

I don't blame her for not talking about them either. I most certainly agree with Francis that if she did cry and sulk about them that would cause a lot of hoopla on the boards.

It doesn't appear to concern the hg either that she left her children to be on BB either.

Libra has the attitude that lots of folks here thought and hoped Jameka would have. Now most here don't like her for it. I bet EvelDick would not have gone up against Libra the way he did to Jameka!

Libra and Jameka are very differnet IMO. Libra is already comming on strong as a queenpin and is rather controling of the house (at least trying to be) while Jameka floated along for a while.

It's a good point that if she was talking about missing her children we'd be grilling her for it. It's a tough decision but BB is a great opportunity, and she does have family there to look out for the kids.

While I don't like Libra, she's playing the game; and it's not really her fault that there are so many sheep in the house that are easily controlled. The problem arises is what does she do in the next couple weeks. Big bad Brian and his friends are only so much of a threat, can she keep the paranoia going and create targets to go after each week? Will the other HG realize that she's running them? I don't like her, but if her alliance goes far, she deserves the win most likely. OF course, plenty is subject to change

I bet Evel dick would've not only gone after her but had her in tears with the covers over her head by now. People like her only act badass to losers who follow her around like puppies.

Now, if she left them at home alone, then that would bother me.

Um, there are laws against that sort of thing.

I can't wait to see her face the first time somebody stands up to her bossy self, and hopefully puts her on the block. Her day will come!

Looks like Jesse and Michelle are alligned together and Libra isn't included. They all need a reality check.

Libra will find out that Michelle is making deals without her...and I want to be there when she does! :boxing:

I hope it's sooner than later too... ;)

Libra constantly calls people out for talking to people she doesn't think she should. It is part of her control.

I also noticed that she talks in different slangs. Her voice has that heavy slang when she gets all excited but when she is talking to Julie Chen she talks in the sophisticated voice.

This woman is not going to win the game and I hope she goes home soon to her family.

Archived