Wednesday 7/16

LenRay

am going to bed earlier and getting up earlier, I did see the bs last night tho before I crashed, or I was asleep and woke up to saee it,lol

what time did it occur?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

around 1:30, because my DVR was almost at the end of recording the After Dark, and I thought to myself, well I will watch this in the am, so I got up around 6 am and watched it before I came to the puter with my coffee,lol Boy Keesha was hot, and would have whooped Aprils Ass had it gone any further. April was an idiot and had no reason whatsoever to even go where she went,lol

April was an idiot and had no reason whatsoever to even go where she went,lol

Where did April go. I went up around 12:00 and I rarely watch BBAD, but I am sorry I missed it. I had the feeds on about 5:30am and I knew something went down.

I'll check the update page.

HOllie and Jessie are working on Jerry about getting rid of Steven.

Jerry says :"He's got to go, he never shuts his fukkin mouth."

I think the other one might be Angie they are talking about.

Call me mean, but I want to bitch slap Jerry right now.

Libra, April, hOllie, and Michelle are having their pow wow and doing the happy dance.

Libra is mad about the question Julie asked her about her kids. She said NOBODY MESSES WITH MY KIDS.

It appears that Jerry might be looking to stir the pot between Jessie and Renny.

I do believe Jerry got a tad nasty with Renny before and has now told Jessie "She don't comprehend."

Libra is mad about the question Julie asked her about her kids. She said NOBODY MESSES WITH MY KIDS.

I can't wait until Frau Libra reads these boards when she gets home. Libra would make a good women's prison warden too.

They just think that's tuna they're having for dinner tonight... ;)

this season is turning slowly into bb 6 ish due to hard line alliances

can we get a bb that house isnt divide by week 1

Archived